tuscl

Food, Strippers. or Politices?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I try to keep it interesting by keeping the posts going. Some times it is a hit. Other times a miss. I recently got an electronically ed PM. Boy did he chew my ass out. You guys that know me are all lap dogs. BTW Bones and I are personal friends.

12 comments

• arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    It is my honor to post the first reply to your opening salvo - an inauspicious start on what LOOKS LIKE a hopeless discussion topic. Since (a) you and Bones are personal friends, and (b) Bones used to favor us with excellent reviews and commentary, then (c) why the F***K, Shadowcat, don't you motivate Bones to give all us PLs some insight by posting something on this site????

Another question? Why just food, strippers, or politices (sic)? Why not include dogs? My friend says he gets a lot more pleasure out of his dog than I doout of my strippers. Is he lying to me, or is he deluded, or is it da troot?
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    doout (sic) meant to say do out. Thumb was a little weak on the space bar.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    arbeeguy. Acutally he is doing some limited posting under an alias. He hopes to be back by the end of the year.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I think we should discuss the political ramifications of licensing strip clubs to serve food.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    When I was in grad school, I had a friend who DJed at a strip club which had a free lunch buffet. He (the DJ) was a certified chess Grand Master, and I used to go by the club for (free) lunch - being the resourceful graduate student that I was - and we'd set up a chess game on one of the tables and play a match or two. It was the geekiest thing imaginable, but it was free food, a good chess match (I almost always lost), and the girls there found it endearing. Good times!

So, strip clubs and food: just be aware it attact the moochers ;)

O.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I think we should discuss the culinary ramifications of eating near naked asses and pussies.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I think that the law in GA is that if you serve liquor you have to serve food. I have had a few burgers. None worse than Denny's.I do not got to strip clubs for food. My favorite club offers a free buffet 3 days a week. It is catered by the "Lizzard Thicket". A country place.Tried it once for lunch about 6 months ago. It sucked. I would rather do Waffle House.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    In NOLa the law is, that if you make >50% of your income from food sales, then you have to be no-smoking. :P
  • AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    I like Gumbo, and Paella. And Jambayla. Not crazy about smoking, unless it is me smoking a cigar. Lately I favor a LBV port with my cigar, not really available in most bars. Unheard of in strip clubs, sadly. I have a few good recipes lately for soups,, I'm into soups lately.

Strippers? I'm kind of ... on a break? I haven't been to a titty bar for quite some time, and frankly haven't enjoyed a visit for well over a year, hence my lack of posting.

Politics? It is the very definition of the fall of man.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    In Ohio the law says you have to be wearing socks/stockings in some form to serve food. So you can imagine all the get-up that might turn out to comply with that in strip clubs. Scantily clad waitresses with white socks and tennis shoes is not the prettiest site. Of course, it's not the baddest either. Then there's the full stripper regalia worn by some servers, but with pantyhnose. And of course the fake tux look on a girl--just what I want to see,nice boobs hiding under a pleated formal shirt. OK, I did my part. I don't know if I can talk politics anymore, I have to save my energy.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    .....strippers

Somehow, I was under the impression this was a board to discuss strip clubs. I guess I was wrong. The top three most replied to posts of recent history were:

A letter to dear esteemed congressman (136)
    Who's a Republican (122)
    Who's gonna win? (101)

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    david120,

Guilty as charged, but it is difficult to sit by and see stupid idiots trying to make stupid idiots of people that are just ignorant of the FACTS!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion