tuscl

If you could bone any PLAYMATE? -any era

bornloser
Florida
Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:33 PM
Me-Tiffany Fallon. Also Jennifer Walcott and I have a thing for the 90's girls like Christina Leardini, Wendy Hamilton, Shae Marks, Kalin Olsen etc.

21 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Playmates are basically plastic dolls - honestly, I doubt I can name one off hand, and I can't really think on one who stands out. Now Pets are another matter... I did bone Kia Delao (like 30 times), April 96, but the one who "got away" was Sasha Vinni. She was even hooking for awhile, but I missed it :( O.
  • emmett
    16 years ago
    Good choices, smcjp. I'd add (to the top of the list) Justine Greiner Marilyn Lange Barbara Edwards
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Boy there's so much information to gather! Fake boobs: Tiffany Fallon, Jennifer Walcott, Christina Leardini, Shae Marks Natural: Wendy Hamilton, Denise Michele, Denise McConnell, Justine Greiner, Marilyn Lange, Candy Loving, Barbara Edwards ??: Kalin Olson, Kia Delao, Sasha Vinni, Alana Soares (huge tho!)
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    THIS ONE: [view link] Linda Forsythe ...
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    1) Marilyn Lange May 74, and also PMOY 2) Sandy Johnson June 74 3) Liv Lindeland January 71, also PMOY (ALL of them natural, Liv was even a natural blonde) Thanks book guy for the help.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Tiffany Taylor [view link]
  • Anyone of them. Even the ones from the 60's who are, like, 60 now. But I'll pull one out of the hat from recent vintage: Heather Rene Smith. Just something about her. And if not her, Kelly Monaco. She has a reputable job now, but I regard her spread as the hottest I've ever seen. I think I may have masturbated onto every single page of her pictorial.
  • jimhalsted
    16 years ago
    Karen McDougal [view link]
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    My all time fave, Lynn (Linn) Thomas, then in no particular order: Elan Carter Renee Tenison (her twin sis Rosie is even hotter) Lauren Michelle Hill Holly Joan Hart
  • how
    16 years ago
    Lynne Austin
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Marilyn Monroe [duh I am blond]
  • 10inches
    16 years ago
    Marilyn Cole (PMOM January 1972) (PMOY 1973) first issue i ever bought and have been in love with her ever since. exotic looks, great tits and ass plus perfect bush
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    good question----buy the new Playboy book which has pictorials of all the Playmates---I can't remember the name but it costs $500!!!---then submit your answer----hard to pick just one but maybe Spencer Scott---recent Playmate
  • JC2003
    16 years ago
    Sara Jean Underwood. She's my type: skinny little blonde girl with A/B cups. Hard to believe she won Playmate of the Year without a boob job...
  • proginohio
    16 years ago
    Lisa Matthews Kona Carmack Stacy Fuson
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    Tiffany Taylor Azizi Johari (a little jungle fever)
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Karen Christy, December 1971. See my articles for why. This is old school! [view link]
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    [view link] real or silicone?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Those are real.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Yeah I think so too, especially given the date. Amazing hunh? Defying gravity WITHOUT surgical intervention. Ah, our standards have declined. Time was, only super-hot chicks were allowed to make money off of getting naked. Well, at least, in my dreams.
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    the name of the book is Playboy-the Complete Centerfolds---it's now down to $50 and on Amazon is being sold for $30!!!!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion