tuscl

Newbie Trying to earn his OTC Wings

Friday, October 17, 2008 9:34 AM
I've been checking out a few strip clubs and have been getting very good lap dances, naked rubbing on me, but no joy and haven't figured out the method for getting either OTC or at least HJ or BJ. A lot of Tampa Stripclubs are strict, or maybe I'm just not doing something right. Advice? Message or respond to the post?

15 comments

• Yoda
    16 years ago
    There is no magic formula for either extras or OTC. Soem dancer do it ans some don't. I haven't been to Tampa in years but I know that they were busting girls as prostitutes a few years back just for giving too much contact.. OTC offers usually come with trust.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I disagree with the whole trust/it takes time take/let them make the move thing as primary requirement thing. IME, OTC becomes a possibility in the first three meetings, or not at all if YOU push for it. I am sure trust factors into it (e.g. if you accidentally let out that you are an axe murderer, I am sure you'll blow your chances with any of them), but I don't think it's the key factor. I conjecture that most regulars have "nice guy" personalities, and lack of trust isn't going to be the blocker despite what the girls might say. In fact, I think the whole "nice guy" thing is more a liability than benefit here. The dancer would rather tease you and lead you on, and milk you for more money over the long term if that is a possibility. And, unfortunately, I think that will be more likely to occur with the nicer/more obviously trustable customers. I say pursue the matter aggressively, and don't fall into the "S" for sucker game. Another important factor seems to how much apparent lack of disrespect you approach them with. I don't think any whore is going to suck your dick, even if she would otherwise, if you approach it with "Yo, whore! Why don't you come to my hotel room after work and suck my dick for half an hour for $150. Then I'm gonna need you to get the fuck out and never talk to me again!" It's ok to think of them as whores, because they really are, but you can NEVER let on that you do. Also, weird as it may seem, price for the first meeting seems to be a factor. I found that it was a bit higher than later meetings. Some girls would let out that they thought the amount of money offered was an indicator of how much the guy thought they were worth. Don't try and think about that one too hard. Probably only makes sense to girls who do that kind of work... In any case, after the first meeting you'll probably find they will not leave you alone, and will offer you outrageously good prices for future meetings.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I don't know what steps you are taking, therefore: 1) Make sure you connect with the same dancer everytime-but first-follow these rules: 2) Use good hygiene-don't go from a hot sweaty job to the club. 3) The experience is supposed to be about you, but alter that. When she comes to the able and asks "want company?",don't just talk about yourself-take an interest in her. Don't ask "are you going to school?" instead, mention local weather or something that can be of mutual interest as in "don't you hate local traffic?" and go from there. 4) During the LD, take interest in her pleasure. If she lets you suckle on her tits, don't just suck her nipples, lick them gently while applying gentle [view link] the same time, rub her clit through her panties. If you do it right, she'll let you in her panties. Caress her back, kiss her neck and rub her ear with your nose. 5) She's more likely to take you seriously if you spend 200-300 on her in seperate encounters. Don't ask for OTC on the first encounter, but ask her after the second encounter if she would consider it. Her response will give you a clue as to whether you should consider pursuing her, or move on to another dancer. 6) Last and most important, don't act like a love sick puppy. Don't use phrases like "I really like you", or "you matter to me", instead use phrases like "You are hot", or, "you are pretty".
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Sounds like a bunch of amatures. Always go clean. They appreciate it. Let her lead. If she goes for your package, then you can feel confident that she will let you go under the thong. For OTC. That takes time unless she is a total whore. In which case you should pass.
  • turtle77
    16 years ago
    Good advice Dudester. After the second visit don't ask them out to dinner or the movies instead use the term "date". they all know that it means "play for pay". Like Dudester says they will give you a hint or straight out tell you what they do... If they say something that indicates that they want you to get to know you better that means " No, but I want you to spend more money on me in the club" then move on. My experience has been that if they are available they will tell you right away. Good Luck
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    If you get their number, send them "sweet" e-messages occasionally. Be able to carry on a little cell phone conversation. As girls, they love it.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Dudester's advice is good in general, however, I disagree with him on 5). I think there is nothing wrong with asking the first time you meet you her, if you are getting the right vibe. (However, even if she agrees, I think it's best to wait till the 2nd or 3rd time to actually follow through). Best she's know right away where you expect it to head, I say. And the OTC thing does not all this time. That is just people projecting their idiosyncratic experiences with strippers and normal women (perhaps from previous decades when it was valid?) onto reality. I agree with Dudester who says move quickly. And anyone who thinks that any stripper who fucks them OTC **> for money <** is anything other than a total whore is seriously deluded.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    ^^^ Should read "OTC things, does not require all this taking of time".
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I've visited strip clubs and met dancers who wanted to meet me away from the club shortly after they first met me. I don't know if spending one to 3 hours in a strip club and talking to them and even getting dances from them is enough time to get to know someone but a number of dancers want to hook up immediately and it's not something that takes a lot of time for them to decide. I was wondering the other night why one dancer was telling me I needed to go to the waffle house possibly after she got off from work. I guess hooking up with a dancer took me slightly by surprise because I wasn't thinking of the possibility that night. I think she picked up on my lack of interest after a few minutes and changed the subject. She could have talked me into it though. She had me thinking waffles and pancakes though and I wasn't that hungry at the moment. No suggestion of anything else. That's the way some things start though.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Some clubs have strict rules or at least I know of some that did against giving out business cards or leaving with any customer or many things that might seem like a customer was exchanging information with a dancer. The dancers could or possibly would be fired on the spot. Meanwhile other clubs didn't care one bit. The dancers just had to work their hours and then they could leave with whoever they wanted to. Maybe more clubs have looser rules now than years ago.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Most of my encounters with dancers away from the strip clubs have been initiated by the dancers themselves. OTC doesn't mean a sexual encounter in my opinion even though a few guys may think it means that. There was one dancer I used to hang out with after she got off from work every time I visited which was at least once a week, sometimes 2 or 3 times a week. It just made my night last alot longer. She was actually one or 2 years older than me at the time. The first time she saw me she had a different reaction than most dancers I meet the first time. She had an intense constant stare looking at me and started crawling across the stage before she was in my face. I remember one dancer learned the technique to intensely look at every guy who tips her on stage. Gets guys attention even if it's not really signaling desire but just an act.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Bobby: I agree with you. But she is a good whore. She treats me good and I always enjoy just talking to her. Last week, we had a repeat session. Lunch at our favorite Mexican restaraunt followed by a 2 hour afternoon delight. $140. Can't beat the price. She is no dog but what scares the hell of me is her boy friend living with her just 2 rooms away. What the fuck. I will do it again next month.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I'm like Casualguy in that most of my OTC experiences have been right after I met them the first time, often because I happen to be out of town at the time. It's either going to happen right away or never.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    As casualguy says, not all OTC has to mean a sexual encounter. As a matter of fact, most of mine have not been sexual. Just two people that enjoy each others company. My ATF and I have never met OTC for sex, but many times just to talk, lunch, shop, shoot, or whatever.
  • JMelbourne27
    16 years ago
    So far I've gotten one dancer to agree to pay for play in the club, it was at an incredably slow club in Tampa. I was sitting on a couch against the wall next to the stage and the girls would basically go up, do their set and then go into the back or go sit with the 1 - 2 customers that were present. The girl I kept watching on stage came and sat down next to me after two sets. We sat and talked for the next 30 minutes. I gave her a $5 after a set I thought was particularly good and after asking me some very pointed questions, we went back into the VIP (even though there supposedly wasn't any VIP here).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion