tuscl

what is a strip club

Friday, September 26, 2008 10:13 PM
Is that a stupid question? Well I just read a Club review - quoting the reviewer, "I have repeatedly said Adelita's Bar should not be on this site because it is a bordello not a strip club." WELL. I guess bikini bars aren't strip clubs either, since no stripping occurs. But there are a lot of bikini bars, and a few bordellos, and a few who-knows-what-else. It seems like, for the purposes of this particular site, "a strip club" is any establishment that the Founder feels like including. And that's fine with me.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    How much extras have to take place before a bordello fronting as a strip club has to be reclassified as a whore house?
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    If the girls strip, then it's a stripclub.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    If men spend money to look at naked or semi-naked women, then it's a strip club.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Three dances on stage with clothes being peeled off--a strip club.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "I guess bikini bars aren't strip clubs either, since no stripping occurs." What about during the LDs? I've seen clothes come off there (and even onstage for a peek or two) at bikini bars. "This site also includes massage parlors" It does??
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I get a grand total of two places...one is in Mexico (no reviews) and the other is in NC. Magic Touch Massage in NC: -"This place needs to be closed. The place is nasty, seems like all the girls are on something. The night I went in there was 3 girls and 1 of them was passed out. Just a massage parlor for old strippers to go and take drugs and die. I did not stay one reason was the looks of the girls and the one passed out, but the smell. It was bad. They really tried to get me to stay. They must not of had any business and I see why! Stay away..my two cents" Like I basically said before...this is first that I've heard of this site being a "clearinghouse" for massage parlors. I wasn't aware that was a direction that Founder wanted to go in (?). If so, I could add several to the database.
  • R.Giskard_Reventlov
    16 years ago
    "I could add several to the database." Welll then, feel free. To me this sight is about "use full" information. The more the better
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I've always thought that this site defines a strip club as any commercial establishment where girls dance scantily clad on a stage for money. The fact that many other things (like massage or prostitution) may or may not also take place is irrelevant. That wouldn't be my definition but I think it's the one in use here.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Well, I'm not going to waste my time, Founder's time, and everyone else's time adding massage parlor details to a strip club site without any consensus. Plus, none of us own this site anyway.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Break, plus enter, plus felonious intent, into the dwelling, of another, at nighttime. That's common law burglary. Now, what was the question?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion