tuscl

Only in Hollywood?

Sunday, August 17, 2008 10:26 PM
The scenario has been presented in countless movies and TV shows for years: a guy walks into a club, sits down and is shocked to find that a woman he knows (former girlfriend, co-worker, neighbor, etc.) is working at the club. It has never happened to me personally, but I was wondering if anyone here has ever experienced this scenario from either the customer or dancer perspective. If so, how did the two of you handle it?

14 comments

• AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    I once went to my regular club to find that a waitress who worked at the restaurant where I tended bar was up on stage. I didn't know her real well, and it took me a while to recognize her "out of uniform", but it was a little odd. She had a much better body that I thought. Sadly of all my co-workers I wanted to see naked she wasn't even in the top ten.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I was at Tattletales in Atlanta in the early 90s, sitting with the gorgeous blond "rock girl" type called Laken, who was sort of part of my regular stable in those days. So one night, her brother comes in with some of his friends - the lot of them being drunk rednecks - and at that moment discovers his kid sister is a stripper. That was some fireworks, as you can imagine! O.
  • elvis2
    16 years ago
    I was in a club in Jacksonville about 6 years ago, and this sweet,young dancer came up to me and said "I NEVER KNEW WHAT YOU WOULD ORDER TO DRINK".I asked what was she talking about.She said she used to waitress in a bar-b-q joint I eat in,and I always ordered the same meal, but a different drink every time.That was true. Then I recognized her,remembered she was a true lesbian, but it gets worse. I also remembered I knew her dad,and used to see her when she was about ten or twelve years [view link] the dilemna. To dance,or not to dance,that is the question.She needed the money, I needed the [view link] big head could only see the young girl I remembered, but the little head saw a twenty one year old stripper.Needless to say, she convinced me,[an easy job] and we did some business together.
  • DickJohnson
    16 years ago
    one time i was in a club and I saw my sister working there...needless to say I was shocked. she refused to talk to me when I confronted her, the only way I could get her to talk to me that night was by getting a few lapdances. Joke people!! It's a Joke!!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have met Toni's brother twice. She says that she cannot get on stage if he is in the club.The last time we met OTC, she had to pay him $20 to get lost so that we could be alone. Damn I miss her.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Don't even start Parodyfuck. This post was meant to my followers that knew her.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    During he 90's, I had two jobs. One was an office job (part time), and the second was as a night manager at a large hotel. At the office I met a federal judge and his absolutely stunning 15 year old daughter. If she hadn't been 15...there are lines I don't cross. About five months later, a longtime hotel customer told me he had met a girl at a club and that she was coming to his room when she got off duty. About an hour later, the girl walked in, the 15 year old. She flat out told me she danced at (a nude joint). I was instructed not to interfere if a customer met someone, and if they were both discrete. I asked the girl if she remembered me, she didn't. I told her I knew who she was, and I then instructed her to leave immediately, or I'd call the Police. She gave me a harsh look and used the desk phone to tell the customer she had to leave. Minutes later, the friends who dropped her off picked her up. The next day, vice came by on their weekly check. I told them what had happened the night before and they made some calls. Apparently, the judge didn't know where his daughter was, but didn't want to report her as a runaway. I never saw her again.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    “I have met Toni's brother twice.” – For OTC? “She says that she cannot get on stage if he is in the club.” – She must get lost easily. ”The last time we met OTC, she had to pay him $20 to get lost so that we could be alone.” – From the earlier part of this post I thought you would swing both ways. Not that I am judging. “Damn I miss her.” – And I’m sure she misses your money. “Don't even start Parodyfuck. This post was meant to my followers that knew her.” – Should read “that post was meant FOR my followers that knew her.” Not “to”. Learn some basic grammar please if you are going to post in a public forum. OH YEAH, this is a public forum so I guess you have no say in who may respond. Another glaring example of your impotence in life.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I used to sit with about two dozen people at college baseball games. One day after work, a friend and I stopped in a club, and one of the college girls in our baseball group was dancing. For us, there wasn't a problem, but she just asked that I didn't say anything to the others. Another time, I met the wife of a guy that worked with/for me dancing in the same club. Most knew she was dancing, but I didn't expect to see her. I figured she was out of town, at that time, as was her husband. I found out she was working when she sent a drink over to me. She came over and we talked for some time. It was a pleasant experience, even though she told me much more about her and her husband than I ever wished to know.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    My ATF's older (by 2 years) brother used to drop in to her club fairly regularly and hang out with her, particularly during the day when it was very slow. Neither one of them seemed to think it at all odd.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    FONDL: I am curious. Did the brother get dances from the other girls while he was there or just socialize with his sister?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "This post was meant to my followers that knew her." I guess scat really *does* believe that he has "followers"...that's borderline insane IMO. One of my former ATFs had a few instances when she was dancing with a couple of her sisters (two at different times) in the same club. It was very odd getting a LD from the two of them at the same time, but I was the free "LD practice dummy" that night...lol... She also swore that she had seen a couple of her male cousins in the audience a few times...they never really looked her in the eye though. This was all at a club in northern NY state.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "I guess scat really *does* believe that he has 'followers'...that's borderline insane IMO." I could see him being a religious type leader with zombie brained followers. The King's messages: Demand 2 for 1! Spray her with everything you got! Make her trust you, that is the key to real affection! And, it would probably help a fair number of stripclubbers who aren't as intelligent as him. Remember his follower who went bonkers because the King "negligently" shared some tidbits about what can happen and did happen if wifey learns about strippers? What was the tidbit? Well, if you get caught you're in the doghouse. How to avoid the doghouse? Simple, seek advice from the King and actually the King could probably have helped the moron out. Thumbs up King! :)
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    "I guess scat really *does* believe that he has 'followers'...that's borderline insane IMO." You know it does seem pretty insane at first. However, compared to real religions there would be a number of benefits: a) learn how to get strippers to fuck for at most $150, could save you lots of money. especially if you become a 20 year junkie b) learn how to get them really "like" you. not the phony stripper shit either. anyone can get. real, genuine from the heart "like". Oh wait, a minute. You would have to be insane to even want b) and there's no evidence he could deliver on that. So it's just learning how to get strippers to fuck for $150 tops. Like I say still better than Catholicism or Islam or what not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion