tuscl

I love it when...

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Sunday, August 17, 2008 3:14 AM
Just for the hell of it, on a slow weekday afternoon, one of the better dancers starts to bust out all the Friday night pole tricks and the energy in the club immediately changes. Feel free to add, unless what you are adding is some sort of flame, ' cause nobody cares.

25 comments

• how
    16 years ago
    ...a dancer seems to forget she's working, and just gets into it.
  • clubman2
    16 years ago
    The dancer is smiling and making eye contact with the crowd. Looking nice and sensuous
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I love it when: 1)I find a really hot waittress that I talk into a LD. Inexperienced, she goes farther than the other dancers and has a good time. 2) In a topless club, thirty seconds into the LD, she shows me her kitty and offers extras. 3) The dancer I'm getting a LD from is a really hot former co-worker. She invites me for OTC It turns out to be a gangbang She has an equally hot sister, who also gets into it. 4) The dancer I'm getting a LD from is a doppelganger for a hot celeb, like Katie Holmes.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    A gorgeous looking dancer sits down and asks all the right questions and none of the ones I hate.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    She has that pin-up model style!
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    . . . a dancer likes to look at mine the way I like to look at hers; a dancer does her self-digital act; a dancer wants to cum and does; and a dancer says "Thank you" for my tip.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    a pretty dancer greets me with a very nice smile on her face. a pretty dancer volunteers to go up on stage just so that I can tip her and she can dance. Nice. A few other guys were happy too. you just sit down in a club and 2 dancers say they are going to give you a free double dance, yes really free. This wasn't last night. a trusted dancer starts doing a lap dance on a partial song and says don't worry, I'm not counting this song.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    ..when you leave a club and a girl with a nice rack says "hey look" and flashes her tits at you.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    ..when one of your favorite dancers gives you a freebie, a calendar of girls of the other club she works at.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I love it when... I meet a stripper OTC... and fuck her in the ass! I love it when... A stripper is giving me a BBBJ... and I cum in her mouth.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    a dancer: Smells clean, an increasing rarity. Lets me eat alone instead of blowing cigarette smoke over my food. Returns my calls. Meets for dinner OTC. Unzips me. Kisses me goodnight.
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    All the extras are great .... but I love it when ... she says txt me to let me know you got home OK ... I get a great good night hug and kiss ... she stays with me when I'm in the club
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I love it when ... __ I feel wanted and loved and desired by the girl and she manages to perpetuate the feeling (fantasy) until well after I've left the building __ the hottest girl in the room is also the most likely to offer extra services for a reasonable fee (Don't laugh! It's happened more than once!) __ my preferred body-type of girl, is also the girl I get along with the most, among the entire night's harem of girls __ I don't drink too much __ I get to have as much nookie as I want for a reasonable price __ I don't get up-sold __ the bartender, manager, or other staff genuinely DOES recognize me and gives me minor, non-off-putting perks, like a free parking spot or my first drink sitting there waiting for me as I walk in __ the stage lights don't blind me
  • Raincoat
    16 years ago
    She holds my hand as she walks me back to the private dance room. When she spreads her pussy lips to provide a deep pink view. Stick shifting during the sales pitch. Mock oral during the private dance. When they take a female patron on stage and get her completely nude. Increasingly rare, but I like it when they let me suck on their tits.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I love it when a dancer acts normal around me and doesn't try to put on a phony act. The phony acts really turn me off.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    a trusted dancer who previously only offered full contact dances now offers extras. the club is full of cute , young dancers instead of women who should be in another line of work. the best looking girls in the club are out soliciting dances instesd of huddled together or sitting for hours with a regular. the waitresses do not constantly pester you to buy another unwanted drink.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    I love it when a stripper acts the role of a sex object with me and stays in character throughout.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I love it when you're having fun for the night and not one stripper has done anything to dampen your mood.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I love it when all the street lights seem to turn green before you get to them when you go to a strip club. I think my biggest record is something like 17 traffic lights all green. I don't have that many traffic lights to go through where I live now. I love watching the large lightning bolts streaking across the sky as I travel to a strip club.
  • Blues84
    16 years ago
    I love it when a dancer wears a nice pair of panties. I love it when a dancer dances to upbeat music I love it when a dancer greets me with a huge smile, and first thing out of her mouth is "Hi, how are you? or Hey there, having a good time" instead of "Wanna dance?"
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    I love it when..... A dancer gives me a card or a gift instead of the other way around She strokes my hair She nibbles on my ear She asks me if it is OK to smoke She falls asleep on my lap She allows me to stroke HER hair She talks about her kid (seriously!) She skips her stage rotation to spend time with me
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    a pretty dancer is cold and she wants to warm up by sitting on your lap and have you rub her.
  • turtle77
    16 years ago
    I can feel their warm clit slowly moving back and forth on my erection and they stop talking.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i love it when my favored girls are avaliable at the club.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    I love it when you post to 7 year old threads.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion