tuscl

Another Troll Crushed!

Man, I gotta admit that slam dunking that troll njcsfan felt even better then when I steam rolled MisterGay.

It's rare on the internet that you beat them so bad, that the only line they have left is "Oh yeah! Well, you might be gay" (njcsfan, like parody, left with this as their own ammunition.)

I'll give you guys a little hint. "gay" is no insult these days. In fact, it's so little of an insult that we now just use it to mean "lame" or "stupid" or "sappy".

So MisterGay=MisterLame or MisterStupid.

Sometime we like to bait out intolerant homophobes like parody and njcsfan, so we joke around that they are "gay" as in "homosexual" and see they over react. Well I think it's pretty obvious from how they reacted to the term where they are it.

Anyway....

Three out of three trolls down.

And holy fuck was it easy!

Who's next?

Oh, yeah, let me tell you all... Busting makes me feel good!

3 comments

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Man, I gotta admit that slam dunking that troll njcsfan felt even better then when I steam rolled MisterGay."

The voices in your head must be mighty loud telling you that crap Bobby-boy...lol...

"I'll give you guys a little hint. 'gay' is no insult these days."

Gee whiz...where did you hear that from...oh yea, it was me you fool...wow...very original...

Who the hell is "we" BTW?? Quoting a movie that came out almost 25 years ago = lame-o ;)
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    And so bobbyl continues his downward spiral into insanity.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    You can't "crush" trolls - you have to burn them, or else they regenerate.

Seriously, how basic is that!

O.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion