tuscl

Am I spending too much money for nothing?

Saturday, August 9, 2008 9:12 AM
Hey first post in the discussion board but i was wondering if im spending too miuch for nothing at all. I will spend an avg. of 80-100 dollars on a single lapdance and have never gotten a happy [view link]. I am wondering if this is normal or not. BTW I also have a problem with trying out new clubs. Ive been going to the same club for a while because i know the girls are 10's there. thanks.

8 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    If you have to even ask if you are spending too much then you are out of your comfort zone and the answer should be obvious.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    p1290- I read your review, and have to wonder which other club(s) you went to to proclaim SFCF as your favorite club. The national average for lapdances is $20, nude lapdances outside of SF go for $20- $40. Even with todays gas prices, you'd be better off driving to "the ranches" just outside of Reno/CC. Clubs in SF in general, & your reviewed club in particular are very overpriced.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    $80-$100 should get you at least 4-10 lap dances in most any club I have been to. Seems like SF clubs are way overpriced, I would take a road trip.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Seems to me that to ask your question is to answer it. You obviously think you're spending too much. So find yourself a cheaper club and avoid the overpriced ones.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    If another dancer charges only $50 for two lap dances and she gives you a happy ending, you're spending too much on the other girl. Unless you're really a millionaire and don't care how much money you spend.
  • prodigy1290
    16 years ago
    wow, natl avg 20buks, i am def spending too much. I will be checking out another club next time. Any rec. a club in SF?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Yes, you are...get over your anxiety & go to a new club. There really are better places out there...
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    If you haven't checked out Broadway Showgirls, I recommend it. Why don't you try two or three SF clubs just to see if Centerfolds is ripping you off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion