tuscl

How many Dancers have proposed marriage to you?

Monday, July 14, 2008 11:20 PM
I was seeing this dancer on a regular basis for about 14 months. We did things (I guess you would call it dating) OTC together, in additon to having sex. I even met her family. She was just fun to be with. We are having lunch one day and I am making conversation, and ask her if she thinks she will ever get married again. She saids that she would like to be with me every day and starts to hug and kiss me. After a few seconds of silence, she saids she is serious.

9 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    Just 1. No, she proposed having a baby together. :) Gambling dancer . . . but, that is only after I increase my life insurance 10 fold and name her sole beneficiary. ;)
  • how
    16 years ago
    twbird, aren't you going to finish that story?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I've had three proposals in the last year. In all years before that zero. Weird.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    None, zero, zip nada. However, there were some serious emotions with my former ATF.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Only the ones who couldn't get me to play sugar daddy. That's what they really want.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I think they're waiting to see if I win a million in the lottery. Then if I do they'll suddenly be in love.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    casualguy, That applies to many women, dancers or not!
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    1 and I did LOL
  • gk
    16 years ago
    One. Partly sincere, partly opportunistic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion