tuscl

How Many Strippers Insisted that You Have Sex with Them?

In all my years, I can only remember 1. Might have been a couple more, but they don't stand out.

The 1 stood out because when I refused she cut off the dances, which were very good. Said if she wasn't good enough to fuck then she wasn't good enough to dance. At first I thought she was just making a funny, but she was dead serious and angry.:(

29 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    I'm not good at picking up clues, but offhand a handful have said to me something like:"For three hundred, we can do whatever you like". They would say this when I started getting reluctant about prices.

One hotty started her lapdance by putting her kitty right up to my mouth. When I asked:"Can we fuck?" she replied:"I thought you'd never ask."
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I only remember two, one of which I refused since I had just met the girl and seemed overly eager to get started, considering that the moment she introduced herself, she came out with her price list.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I had one dancer that was asking me every time I saw her after I slept with her one night. She didn't try to cut out lap dances because she knew I was already getting some from other dancers as well as her. What I didn't realize after I slept with her was that I was being watched like a hawk everywhere in the club by her. She was really pissed when I apparently spent too much time with another dancer and angrily accused me of sleeping with her too in front of half a dozen people. Fortunately the music was loud.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Just let the dancers know that if it's ok for them to dance for several guys, it's ok for you to get lap dances from whomever you choose. Let them know who's boss. She's the one who wants to have sex with you more than you do with her. At least let her think that.
    If she doesn't want to give you lap dances while in the club, there are other girls.

Disclaimer: You have to evaluate people for yourself. My advise may only be as good as what you paid for it. Nothing.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi casualguy,

I never saw her again at Angels or elsewhere for that matter. Other dancers who heard the story were positive she MUST have an STD in order for her to aggressively push sex and then refuse to do further dances. She wanted the same $5 per song for sex that she was charging for dances.

Very attractive and she had skill, but too aggressive for my tastes. I just don't see having sex with a person you met just an hour earlier---I don't consider BJs to be sex, btw.

• CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    "I just don't see having sex with a person you met just an hour earlier"
    I am the opposite of jablake here. I have no interest in developing a relationship. I just want a quicky to satisfy my over active testosterone production. I often am in and out of the club with a grin in an hour or less.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    So after these instances did they refuse money too??? Or was it a ploy for more tips???
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I don't tip for dances; the incentive to do a good job is that I'll keep buying.

Initially, the one dancer didn't want her money she was so pissed and I said something like hey, $30 is still $30 and you earned it. She grabbed the money out of my hand and then stormed off.:( I wanted to buy at least another $10 worth of dances and probably more than that. I liked her.

I thought it was "dumb" that she thought I was insulting her when I wanted to keep buying dances.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    oh yeah 2 at one time.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "oh yeah 2 at one time."

I wish. :)
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    but we were shopping so it wasnt in the club AND we are coworkers s it might not count. More a workplace fling .
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Well, if they're strippers. :)
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    :( I should call them LOL
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    oh yeah 3 my hubby used to dance LOL
    he insists all the time lol
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Never think of guys as being strippers.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    There are though. Never said it had to fit your definition of a stripper.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

There needs to be a more manly term. Such as De-Haberdasher. :)
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    yikes!!! back to the drwing board on that one LOL
  • jablake
    16 years ago

OK, maybe Chippers would be a do the trick?: From Chippendales and CHIPS? :) Besides it rhymes with Strippers: Chippers & Strippers & TeeDancers (T-Males).

Yes, they've got a T-Male club here in Miami as well as Hollywood; Trixies. I haven't gone only because the ladymen don't look feminine enough; look like men with wigs and falsies. Thailand, here I come if I wasn't broke! ;)
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    OK, maybe Chippers would do the trick?
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    miami male clubs arent for women hun ;)
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Actually . . .

The one male club (1/2 of Solid Gold) that I'm a little familar with won't allow men!!! DISCRIMINATION!!! I mean they cater to women, but if they'd just end the discrimination the club would be flooded with desperate males. ;)

Actually, the big neighborhood improvement project of encouraging gay clubs failed miserably in the former and now again Black Gold. Of course, I think Black Gold is going to die again even though they have female strippers back. A very mismanaged club---if I was in charge I could print $$$.

It is funny male perverts that like women equal BAD, but male perverts that like males equal GOOD. :)

• jablake
    16 years ago

I hope you weren't considering the T-Males to be males---most consider themselves to be ladies with an extra love tool. :)

And, yes I think overwhelmingly the T-Males are for males . . . but, I sure there is a woman or two that could go for a T-Male.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I'm sure there is a woman or two that could go for a T-Male.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Ok then if a "T-male" sleeps around are THEY a slut or a player???LOL
  • jablake
    16 years ago

If they sleep around with men, then they're sluts. If they sleep around with women, then it is like lesbians who sleep around with women----a PLAYER!!! :)

Not too surprisingly, the T-Males are going for a premium over some hot women. The vicious law of supply and demand. I saw this adorable babe at the RolLexx. She was too die for and she had this monster clit, which she claimed was real sensitive; it was like 3/4 of inch. Unfortunately, I could only spend so much on her because I had other obligations with other dancers at the club. She was from Atlanta; from a smaller Southern city, well that would have been way too good. :)
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    ummm thanks for the clit info sure she wasnt post op? LOL

I say they are sluts or players if they wanna be. Lopaw said SHE wears he slut badge with pride LOL.

• jablake
    16 years ago

Well, she was too pretty to be a girl. ;) If she was a post op, then her doctors deserve wheelbarrows full of Nobels. Difficult to imagine her as anything other than 100% girl.

Over at Angels there was a T-Male Whale (typical over 300 LB special) who was much prettier than all the other Female Whales. I didn't think the club was liberal enough for T-Male to drop the panties and sure enough T-Male was the only dancer who didn't drop 'em; that was one small penis. Perhaps a 1 1/4? ;0 Gee now you've got me worried about 3/4 dancer. ;)
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Two, because it was/is side money they want. One other one because that's all she did in her club. It was in Canada.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion