tuscl

lazy and spoiled strippers

Friday, July 11, 2008 1:57 PM
This is not in regards to random strippers but on certain ATF level strippers I've dumped quite alot of money on. I will admit I've added to this problem in a significant way with at least 3 or 4 strippers and its impacting their attitudes toward other customers. A certain ATF type who will leave a cell message for me when she's going to be in the club which means I will try to get by if I can, so I end up stopping by the club and she's in the process of getting a dance So I wait 10 minutes which of course is fine, and when she comes over, she ends up complaining for another 10 minutes about the "sweaty customer" and the "lousy" 25 bucks she got for the dance If she was working at Walmart all day her take home is about maybe what 50 to 70 dollars, and in terms of abilities that's about what's she qualified to do, so she gets 25 tax free and is complaining (this girl pays zero taxes from what she tells me) Ok she does pay a tipout, but many of these dancers seem to have lost contact to any connection to real life jobs

13 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    Since most seem to start at 18, or perhaps younger, I would guess that most have never had "real life jobs."
  • jac10781
    16 years ago
    She might be lazy and spoiled, but I wouldn't say that stripper is lazy and spoiled just off of what you said. Dancers put up with some things you and I would never have to. They put up with being disrespected a lot, they have no health insurance, no sick time, no vacation, time, not have a base pay which means they don't know if they are going to take enough home to pay there bills, and I from what I see it's hard work to lie to some of these assholes. There is no way I finger banging a old dirty 70 year old woman for $50 or repeat business. There is no way I'm showing myself naked to thousands of people. There is a lot of shit they go through just to show you their ass. So yes in that case I would say she had a case if see rubbed all over a fat sweaty guy grabbing her ass, talking dirty and he didn't even offer a $1.00 tip. They shouldn't be taking home what someone in Wal-Mart makes, that makes no sense. Do you want her in Wal-Mart or do you want her in your face naked? That's supply and demand. That means she should make more money. Men make her spoiled so why blame her. Clubs earn a lot of money off of these girls, they just want some of it and rightfully so. With that said yes, some dancers are very lazy and very spoiled and that is really irritating. Just because you don't want to grind a fat sweaty bald guy doesn't mean you have to be rude to him especially if he is polite to you. It doesn't hurt to ask someone how there day was. Complaining about $300 take home when you should have had $500? You shouldn't tell that to a customer. That is pretty inconsiderate, stupid, and just bad business. I just can't be mad at them because they aren't getting anything from me they don't earn. I get lap dances from those that say thank you and have manners. The dancers would act right if you make them act right and that means requiring a certain level of customer service for your dollar. If you don't don't why complain at all. Your the problem, not them. They are just acting accordingly.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Ok, I am going to bite off a big chunk. The majority of dancers that I know are married. Most of them to ass holes. But in most cases they do have jobs that provide some kind of medical coverage. A lot of them are single moms that work at Wal-Mart, just so that the can get at least some limited medical insurance and other benefits. They are the ones that only work part time to supplement their income and are the ones that leave early. They are usually low mileage but I did have one tell me that if she wasn't married, She would be back at my hotel room with me doing the nasty. And I don't think that it was all about the money. I have know so many that quit the business and got divorces because they couldn't stand the shit that they had to put up with. Others have no where to go. No support from family. I did give a favorite dancer $1,000.00 no strings attached to help her over a rough divorce. Dancer friends that know her well tell me that she is doing good and is happy. I can't do this with ever dancer with a hard luck story but she was special to me. I don't think that any of my favorites look upon me as a sugar daddy. The know that I am not looking for a life time companion. Fuck 66 years old with a 30 yo wife. They just appreciate my repeat business and accept the fact that I am just out for some good old fashioned sex. The rest are hard core drug users. Most with ass hole boy friends. They work their asses off for 8 hours or more to support their habit and useless boyfriends. Once in a while you meet one that doesn't fit any category. Thats when you find an ATF. You may remember a topic back about a lesbian stripper that I know.Must of you doubted that she was lesbian but rather BI. I will accept that. StripShopper spent 3 hours talking to us and was convinced that she was the real thing. He even tried to ace me out but got shot down. I do not have her phone number but am surprised that she has not been taken off the market. I hope that I can get my licks in before it happens and if not I hope that she makes a wise choice.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    This earlier post was written after a Tuesday visit and before a Firday (today) visit that went much better. This dancer "X" I mentioned in general has a great personality, but now and then has these moods, and she was in one (the first hour at least) on Tuesday when she was complaining excessively. Part of the problem was some other dancer early on in the shift right before I arrived (falsely) told X I was in the club during the prior weekday period when I had previously told X I was going be out of town for the entire week - and she thereby believed that I was lying about being out of town and shopping around the club for other dancers for side deals. This combined with her usual accusations (with are standard and not a problem by themselves) about me and other dancers in other clubs (or whomever) sort of put her in a bad mood. Now in practical terms she's not a Walmart type, her work would be something like working in a jewlery store and doing the modeling of bracelets etc or some other kind of personal modeling Now today she was back to her usual self, very very engaging and no whining about cheap customers or whatever, so although technically shes still to some degree "lazy and spoiled" (as girls of that type can be) I will back off the comments a bit. There's another ATF I've got that a few weeks back that shocked me a bit by surprinsingly complaining about a very low per dance price at another club around town, as if she were above it in some way. What shocked me is this girl is from another country and grew up in poverty and she's very hard working but she was talking about a dance price that exceeded in 3 to 5 minutes what most people make in an hour, and that surprised me. Also I even said to her "I don't want to spoil you anymore" and she would say things like "please spoil me, I want to be spoiled". Now with this dancer the sums spent are very very large over the past year, approximately 18 to 20,000 (yes way too much and sorry to my ongoing bashers 100% absolutely accurate but I won't repeat at that level) in total which would be roughly a third of what I spent on strip clubs in total over the past year, so in her case, if she's spoiled at all I have to take the blame. She was the first stripper I really had a thing for and although that's faded now to a large degree, I still enjoy her.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    My take is, that it's just the same as with how a guy has to interact with a girl: if the intended target sees, that you're acting like you'll wait forever-and-a-day for their attentions, then that target knows that he or she can gallivant off to other people and can rely on you being the backup-plan. In other words. If a customer sends a stripper the message that he thinks she's absolutely perfect and he'll wait while she goes to the john (har har), then she doesn't HAVE TO treat him well, or go out of her way to change her schedule, in order to get his attention and eventual money. He's already a "lock." She goes to flirt with people who are less needy and desperate, and who are more fun to be around (for her; defining "fun" on the basis of her own warped frivolous childish priorities, of course) and considers the work done for the first customer to be "done." The customer needs to display, that he'll go elsewhere if she doesn't treat him nice. It's the same with trying to get a date with a girl in the civilian world. You say, "Omigood you're perfect I love you just the way you are and I really want to be nice to you! Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you!" and she instantly is bored with your milquetoast attitude. On the other hand, you say, "Hey, this is a limited-time offer and there are other women who will benefit from it if you don't take me up on it quickly," and she's likely to acquiesce. Sad but true: she needs you to cheat on her (or, be ABLE to) for her to be attracted to you. (And of course, when I mention this "you say" tactic, I mean "you say it, with your demeanor and attitude, and you imply it, and you MEAN it, and you don't come off as faking it.")
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    Book Guy: I've never really thought about it that way, but I believe that is where I go wrong with this one girl at the club I go to most. She just might be the best pure dancer at her club, and I enjoy her company, but I've never really thought that she might think I was a bore, especially since she is one of the biggest "party girls" there. I would think she would want the guaranteed money, but I supposed guaranteed money has a downside. Considering she is a "party girl", she just might want more than money.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Maybe she was thinking about her tip out fee, the fee or extra money she has to pay to others that is expected ( I think some clubs expect dancers to pay a certain amount extra for other things), then she has to pay money for gas to get to the club and back, then she has to pay for her outfit that some guys may like to steal if she lets it out of her sight or it falls off the stage, then she has to put up with some guy who doesn't appeal to her and is fat and smelly or some other combination and dance for him and let him run his hands on her. Then she gets paid only $25 and then reads how lazy and spoiled she is on a web site here. I guess she could just say no to the lap dance. Or just tell him someone else asked her first and make the guy wait and hope he leaves and doesn't wait on her for an hour or more. Especially if he is going to get angry as well for waiting. It's like I'm tuned in on a dancer tonight.
  • how
    16 years ago
    I was in a club a couple of weeks ago, and for awhile was the only customer. I was tipping each of the dancers on stage. One of them complained to me that if I stayed, she'd have to keep dancing! That's about the best "lazy stripper" story I can offer, and it's 100% true.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I've found lots of strippers to be lazy. And lots of them not to be. Pretty much in the same proportions as people their age anywhere else. How many 22 year old eager beavers (no pun intended) can you name?
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    FONDL, Reading the above, I thought of what you said, and arrived at one conclusion. I don't really know any 22 year olds that aren't dancers! Guess that is another sign of getting old.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    DandyDan: you have to both (a) have what she wants and (b) be able to withhold giving it to her until she gives you what you want in an exchange deal. Many guys go wrong at (a), thinking that she wants a sensitive sweet man. But even if they do get (a) right and realize she wants a smell of masculinity, still they might go wrong at (b) and just render it all unto her without first requiring that she do something for them as well. Not that I personally can manage either (a) or (b), not in REALITY at least ... :P
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Generally, the strippers that I know are overworked and appreciative of my business. Yes, some super hotties have an attitude and the way they look it doesn't come as a shock. I'm more surprised by how many keep their ego in check or don't realize how hot they are. Now, the uglies that have attitude is a whole 'nother thread. :)
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    I guess I see lazy ones usually around the end of the month. Then they are aggressive and bitchy to the other girls. But I have 2 other day jobs so I supppose I dont get where they are coming from
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion