tuscl

Strangest interaction between a dancer on stage and a customer at the rail?

Friday, June 27, 2008 4:43 AM
What is the strangest interaction that you have witnessed between a dancer on stage and a customer at the rail? This does not include stage routines that the dancer may do that has an audience participation part. For example, card and magic tricks. A few years ago I was at a nude club. The dancer was hot looking: nice body, nice boobs, and nice ass. She was already out of her top and g-string when another customer sticks his tip in her garter belt and says something to her. He must have given her something other than a dollar bill because she then proceeds to make change for him. Although I was only three seats away from the other customer I didn't see what he gave her. She had a big stack of singles in her garter belt and took like several minutes to make a lot of change for this guy. She was on her stomach during this whole time making change. The other customers got annoyed after the first 30 seconds of this, we all wanted to see more of her. The dancer never finished her routine and left the stage after giving change to this one guy, she never got a chance to collect tips from the other customers. Talk about dumb things to do. Why didn't this guy just get change from the bartender before taking a rail seat? Why did the dancer waste so much of her stage time giving change? She should have just politely declined this one customer's tip ("Sorry I can't take bills this large because I don't have the time to make change on stage") because she lost out on tips from the other customers. What a way to ruin the experience for other customers in the club.

7 comments

• David9999
    16 years ago
    no customer should ever expect change at the tip rail, its absurd Several weeks back upon entering a club early in the 1st shift I actually handed $1000 (Ten 100 dollar bills) to a dancer on stage (yup its 100% absolutely true) - however I told her as I handed it to her, it was a pre-payment for upcoming VIP sessions (probably over 3 or 4 days), but it was a Friday and we did just 3 champagne rooms that day, so of course she got ALL the money for the weekend, and myself a credit to be carried into the next week I was going to spend it on her anyway, so why not have some fun and give her the added kick of getting a $1000 all at once handed to her. When she walked over to bar to see me after getting off her stage set, she didn't say anything (trying to act real cool like it happens everyday) except just normal things such as "whats new?" or about an upcoming champagne room etc so I had to make sure she didn't think I handed her 20's or something, so (unfortunately) I have to remind her to make sure she understood that those were 100's I gave her on stage. Yup this is the "5000 dollar dancer" (about 65% to her) others have been bashing me on earlier this week- ok she's a bit flakey as it turns out, but hey she's young If I'm going to pay them large sums of money, I at least want them to remember it and who gave it to them - when they've left the club for the day
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Hmmmm, does seeing someone get cracked in the face with a dancer's huge high-heels count? No? OK then... I was with some college buddies of mine at the now-defunct Playhouse Theater in RI a long time ago...my friends were all blitzed out of their minds, of course. I was driving though. This one dancer...she was short, dark brown hair, thin (Latina?)...was doing all of her stage shows that night sporting this small, black baseball cap with nothing on it at all. She would take everything off except the hat everytime that she came out onstage. Well, for some stupid (probably drunken) reason, my friends weren't going to be having any of that, so they started to chide & goad her into taking off her damn hat (I guess she was having a bad hair day?). After a few sets of this (we were there a long time...usually the deal was that we'd see all the stage shows at least once, then we'd pool together our meager funds at the end of the nite & give them all to our favorite dancer of the nite), I decided to join in as well. I think I might have been wearing a stupid, multi-colored hat from Barbados at the time (don't ask...doesn't ever college guy have a "hat phase"?)...so I got her to exchange her hat for mine once. Then, at the end of the nite, we/I got her to take off her hat for whatever small amount of money (hey, we were college guys) that we had to offer. My friends cheered & hooted like they had just won the lottery, and the dancer just smiled, laughed, and walked off-stage for the nite...she wasn't very talkative. It was all very...odd... They still miss the Playhouse Theater down there...it was one of the first in the area to go "18-and-up" & still serve alcohol (they just stamped yer hand if you were underage). There was a strict, two-drink minimum. It was an all-nude club, the girls got right up in your face at the stage (sometimes for no tip at all), but the club was a nasty, old theater from the 1940s or 50s that they had "converted" into a strip club. I don't think that had cleaned the bathroom since the 1940s or 50s too! We knew one of the bouncers there, so it was a cool place to hang out after working or going to school for the whole week.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I don't know if DATY counts as strange, being not too many clubs allow it, but I've seen it and done it. The oddest one I ever seen was at this one dump in Topeka, KS where this one fat whale was dancing nude onstage, and this one bald guy comes up to the stage. I think the guy wanted her to fart all over him and she did, apparently. At least that's what it looked like, because shortly after she apparently farted, she turned around and he tipped her.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    I did DATY at the stage at Miss Kitty's a few years ago, but as I recall there were three stages going at the time and I was the only customer at this stage. It was at the far end of the room. The kind lady was a bit overweight and a bit overage, but even so, I enjoyed it. And yes, I did think it was a bit strange.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Mine happened at a SC in Austin Texas. I was on a strict budget (under 20 bucks) and I just wanted to look, nothing more. S stripper came out onstage who looked just like a secretary in my office. I went up to tip her, and for a closer look. It was a small stage, about three feet off the floor. We made eye contact and she smiled and started her approach. She then tripped over her feet and went over the rail, right onto me. I fell over backwards, with her landing on me, her boob in my mouth. We drew applause and wew were both embarassed. I retreated to a chair in the corner. I was going to wait a few minutes, until I could slink out unnoticed, not laughed at. Just then she walked up and wanted to make nice nice. I was actually more embarassed at being near broke and I beat feet outta there.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    About 7 years ago on my very first time to Columbia SC, I wound up in a ghetto club out on Bluff Rd. Called Pleaser's or Pleasures. I ordered a rum and coke at the bar. (it was served in a plastic cup) I moved to a chair about 6 feet from the stage. There was a 300 lb hog on stage. She had more tats and piercings than I could count. A gold messy looking hair do. The teeth that she did have were also gold. She was squatting and spreading her legs for two guys sitting right in front of her. The two guys were taking turns stuffing dollar bills up her Pussy. I was outta there fast.
  • Slothrop
    16 years ago
    Boogie Down, 64th & Pecos, Denver, 1984. A guy comes in, sits down at the stage and places a plate, knife and fork on the stage in front of him. Then, he ties a cloth napkin around his neck and leans forward as if ready to consume dinner -- puts a hundred dollar bill on the plate. Dancer serves him, uh, dinner, I guess is what it was.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion