tuscl

Dancers that use club spies

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:25 PM
I think some dancers have spies that tell them what's going on in the club, but more specifically have it arranged only to call them for particular issues concerning clients. I went to a club on Tuesday afternoon (which is now and then a day a certain ATF type sometimes works). She wasn't there so I ended up with a very young and very hot new dancer in the champagne room for several sessions. Now I know my ATF has met this dancer at least one time, because the dancer told me (in VIP) that the ATF type was very nice to her when they met, and complimented on her overall look -so she's definitely knows her Next thing that evening I noticed is a message on the cell from this same ATF, apparently saying: "I hope you didn't go to the club, because I wasn't there, and will be there" a certain day later in the week. Now she never normally calls under such circumstances, and I've taken certain dancers into VIP sessions when she wasn't there, but this time was different, because this girl was extremely hot, and (presumptively) would be a threat. What she doesn't know is I actually find my ATF far more attractive even though she's more than 10 years older, meanwhile my guess is the Timpkeeper must have been the one to tip her off, because no one else would have all the information like that

11 comments

• deogol
    16 years ago
    a) You wish your ATF was stalking you. b) Someone needs to put their foot down about who's a customer and who's a dancer.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I'd be surprise if an ATF wasn't "stalking" a $5,000 per pop customer. :) Heck, if word got about him at Angels the dancers would probably trample people to death to get to him and then the real blood bath would begin. :)
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    LOL, no "5000 per pop" I think that's Spitzer thing. Jarblake, in terms of the cash outlay of 5k (in an overall sense) it was not significant, however in terms of spending that much in 5 weeks on one dancer - THAT is unusual and I don't think particularly wise. Among other things in this situation I had a particularly special AMP girl out of town for a month during the same timeframe and and decided to focus on this one dancer, plus the dancer convinced me to put another ATF type on hold (not the one cited below). I wrote about the overspending issue back in October, and in general I believe it should be avoided whenever possible, but hey some of us get carried away sometimes, especially when these strip clubs keep bringing in hot new dancers. In the case of this particular ATF (with the spy) I've barely averaged much over a 1000 to 1500 per month (gross before house fees)in the time I've known her, but I guess these days that's big money given the economy etc The "spying" thing I find amusing and (if I could) I probably would have dropped a dime on myself, because this particular ATF appeals to me far more than this new dancer, and anything that might spice it up is always a real plus.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Along the same lines, I go to a massage place-for strictly therapeutic reasons (I have back problems). Whenever possible I use the same masseuse. Lately, I've been picking up a vibe that she really likes me (lengthy hugs during which she hums a little). A couple of times, though, I've injured myself on her day off and rushed in to see an associate of hers. The asociate evidently told my fave. That's not the interesting part. My work schedule is about to change wherein I'll be working the same hours as my masseuse. When I told her, she got very excited and told me she would love to schedule a late session with me. When it happens, I'll update you.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Dudester: *yawn* yeah, we'll be counting the seconds for that update *sleep*
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    You don't find (in the particular state I often try to visit) there are not too many patrons going for "strictly therapeutic reasons" unless one considers screwing a young and beautiful asian girl as "therapeutic" There's one of two AMP girls I know if they could ever kiss like its real instead of the typical AMP dry mouth peck - I don't think I would need to go to strip clubs very often. I've asked a number of these girls "does anyone really actually kiss in Korea" and usually (as is standard) they repeat the question and have no answer because they don't understand the question. One finally understood it and laughed and then said "in Korea....they give real kiss"
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    Bobbyl - don't you think it sometimes more than just about just fucking strippers or maybe AMP girls? Ok, his story sounds remote, but maybe there's a thing, you never know. I have this one particular AMP girl, a real (Korean version of a what's best described as a "China doll" (tiny round mouth deal etc)) type, low 20's, petite, augmented probably large B's or something, not much of an ass, however nice voice, real feminine, very very pleasant, and I've made sure about 50% of anything spent at AMPs -ends up in time spent with her I can sometimes sense a bit of loneliness in her, and she appreciates a customer being nice to her and treating her decently. Apparently some of their customers are pretty bad, and some of these girls will respond in kind when you're a gentlemen.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    Did it ever occur to OP that "maybe" dancers talk about customers amoung each other in scope & ways that eclipse tuscl???
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    That would be called [view link] - and you may have your illusions shattered by how much they hate their customers.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    In regards to [view link] I've read 1000's of posts (far less recently because after a time, there all alike) and yes, there might intially be a shock factor for some, and it tends to be very very cynical in its overall tone but in truth the real life situation between dancers and customers can be a bit more complex than the impression you get there. Most dancers in real clubs just do their job and don't post anywhere about it - and then perhaps hate some customers, tolerate others, sometimes "like" (rarely "love") other customers and have them as sort of club favorites, and in very very rare cases (sometimes using their club as a sort of supermarket) actually select out certain guys to have a thing with, and literally fall for customers. The later pattern is now and then even discussed on [view link] and personally I know for a fact probably a half-dozen dancers who openly will admit they do exactly that. They look at the club as a sort of candy store, even though 99.99% of the "candy" they don't want. . I find stripperweb very amusing at times, and in fact the first time I went on the site, I was reviewing the posts involving (very recent at the time) this huge battle between BOOK GUY and about 9 dancers. I mean he was really blasting them and they were mad as hell - it was amazingly funny.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have never heard of dancers using spies but I have heard of dancers being spies on other dancers. They are the ones that go running to management, if they see another dancer going beyond their personal limits. There is one well known one at my favorite club. She used to be called Trixie, then it changed to Adrian-Alexa, and now goes by Sadrian.All of my favorites are aware of her. If she comes into the couch room, while we are in there, we leave and come back later.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion