tuscl

Better Living Through TUSCL

Here's to modern technology and TUSCL. Last week, I was visiting a new town for business meetings. I stepped out of one meeting into an unexpected three hour gap until the next one. Stopped on the sidewalk and called up the map application on my phone and had it find my location. Used the map application to searched the area for businesses with "nude" or "topless" in their descriptions. Got three or so nearby search results. Wandered two blocks to the nearest one to lay eyes on the place from outside. Looked ok. Unlikely to have a grease fire or knife fight. Stood outside and used the phone's browser to log into TUSCL to check out the ratings and reviews on the place. Saw it was highly rated. Went in, spent a couple hours and about a hundred bucks. Left dazed and happy. Other than it all being totally non-productive professionally, it was an extremely effective use of time accomplished totally on the fly.

This, plus the glut of cheerful, curvy college girls willing to flirt, strip and grind for $$ these days = we have it so much better than our fathers did. As far as I know.

1 comment

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I grew up in a house with only one phone. My grand parents even had a party line. We got our first TV around 1952. One channel. In black and white(KTTV) and we watched everything during their 12 hour broadcasts.

Today I have 5 cordless phones in my house. Satellite TV with 150 channels. Internet access with 6.0 GBS download.

I would trade them all for one honest stripper.

BTW, I also have a cell phone. I never carry it. It stays in my truck for emergencies. Only 3 people have my number. My son, my daughter, and Bones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion