tuscl

Strange requests in the VIP

I'm curious, have any of you guys been successful when asking for strange extras in the VIP? I'm thinking like femdom/bondage/strap-on action, etc? Do certain strippers keep "accessories" around for such occassions? Thanks for your feedback.

15 comments

• Zerzan
    16 years ago
    This reminds me, wasn't Wondergirl into the BDSM lifestyle before she became a stripper? What ever happened to her by the way?
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I used to know one who did some bondage stuff, but she always played it straight with me. Whenever she had to dance on stage, she had all her stuff in a suitcase, and she would break it out at the proper moment. She always had interesting music selections.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    we use to have a guy that wanted girls to kick him in the nads as hard as they could... I wear alot of black so I was the first he approached... I can't do anything like that, so I directed him to a few girls that could...
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Zerzan, Wondergirl dropped off this board because one of our weirdos was sending her frightening private messages. And yes, she is into BDSM.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Wondergrl was intentionally chased off this board by scat and/or some of his pathetic supporters on here.
  • Zerzan
    16 years ago
    "...we use to have a guy that wanted girls to kick him in the nads as hard as they could"

Are you SERIOUS? Damn, that's like level 9. I'm only at level 1. LOL.

I miss Wondergirl. She was pretty cool I thought.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Zerzan, if you miss Wondergirl, you can Thank Shadowrat for chasing her away. He is a sick old man who hates women.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Dancers says "Suck my clit until I cum." Her idea, not mine.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Not in the VIP, but I saw a guy ask a dancer to keep her clothes ON for his table dances. Talking with the dancer later, she says he comes in once a month and does the same thing. Strange!
  • ClevelandTom
    16 years ago
    The place didn't have a VIP room but in one place I visited, the first thing a dancer did when starting her dance with me (in a semi-private cubicle) was to use the international hand/body symbols for blowjob (clenched fist with head bobbing up and down several times), sex (loosened fist with finger going in and out of it) and handjob (hand going up and down several times) to see if I was interested in any extras.

I thought this was kind of unusual, but the next dancer did the same thing. A third dancer did not go over the list and gave me a tame dance. When I finished, she said that if I got two more dances from her that she could, "give you a blowjob next time now that I am sure you aren't a cop."

At another club, a dancer told me at the start of a dance, "if you get me off, I'll get you off." It wasn't a bad deal.

• imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    a really pretty asian dancer at the Vegas Rhino used to ask me to pull her hair. Couple of girls there used to like being spanked.
  • 10inches
    16 years ago
    at a club that i visited often in my younger days, had young latina girl offer to "do herself" with a vibrator and for extra $ i could use it on her also
  • Golfer3166
    16 years ago
    Not most of the time. I have seen a lot of hair pulling and spanking but the more exotic requests seem to be better handled in the hotel rooms.
  • peaceful72
    16 years ago
    Zerzan - There's a book called "Confessions of a Stripper: Tales from the VIP Room" that is basically focused on exactly the answer to your question. It's a quick and funny read. Guys asking dancers to stomp on bugs (bringing bugs with them to the club), guys asking dancers to help them study for tests topless, etc. Made me feel very boring/normal to read it.
  • Zerzan
    16 years ago
    Thanks, peaceful72, I'll try to find that book. Sounds interesting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion