tuscl

Boxers

No I'm not talking about Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul. We've all seen the yearly "which pants are most comfortable to wear to the strip club" posts, but what about boxers. Any brands you gents find most comfortable for lapdances?

27 comments

• ClubFan81077
    2 days ago
    Wait, this thread isn't about the dog breed either???

Well, I don't buy anything out of the ordinary just for lap dances, but I happen to like Gildan boxer briefs myself...
  • shadowcat
    2 days ago
    I like boxers in warm weather and briefs when it's cold but never in a strip club. Always go there commando.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    2 days ago
    Commando is the only way to go
  • ClubFan81077
    2 days ago
    Commando? Yeah, wasn't there a song by Abba about going commando?

No, my bad, I'm thinking of "Fernando"...
  • Dolfan
    2 days ago
    Do people seriously factor in the suitability for lap dances as part of an underwear purchase?

I'm a boxer brief guy. I never considered specifically choosing a specific pair/style for strip clubs. I do wear them to the club, they never really hinder my activities. They're easy enough to move out of the way or take off as needed. But I really don't give it a half a seconds thought, I can't say I've ever dressed specifically for the club. I wear what I wear.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 days ago
    Dolfan said "Do people seriously factor in the suitability for lap dances as part of an underwear purchase?"

It's not quite peak TUSCL when it comes to granular thinking where it's not needed, but it's pretty close.

Unless you wear burlap briefs, wear whatever is comfortable for you. I dunno. Maybe satin underwear will make a small difference, but not enough for me to designate a "PL section" in my underwear drawer.
  • ClubFan81077
    2 days ago
    I also like to just wear my normal clothing to a club, no different than if I was going to a restaurant or most other places. The only thing I'll add is that many dancers much prefer grinding on a soft fabric, and preferably one that doesn't have zippers, or anything else that might cause irritation or discomfort for her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a day ago
    While I don't have special strip club pants or underwear, I've heard several dancers complain about jeans and canvas work pants. So, I don't wear those things to the club.
  • ArtCollege
    a day ago
    Loose boxers make it easier for the dancer to reach in by hand. And if she's not touching, they make it easier to get in the right position for LDK. The knit kind are softer, but cotton is thinner. Either works.
  • Electronman
    a day ago
    Commando to the club. No brainer.
  • LoveGrind-LG
    a day ago
    Loose thin boxers, baggier dress pants & bigger shirt. When you get in, flip your shit towards your belly button, pull your pants up higher and don’t mind your ankles showing. Tell her you’re an ass man so she can focus on grinding.

You can also wear a condom so that it slides better and ldk whenever you want. Also if she sees you wearing one because she takes it out, she might put it between her cheeks and slide it till you ldk.
  • skibum609
    a day ago
    When I wear a suit, I wear briefs. When I wear anything else I wear nothing underneath.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a day ago
    lmao LoveGrind-LG has the whole methodology down 😂
  • Harderlap
    a day ago
    My favorite VIP stripper quote “Next time don’t wear underwear!”
  • RonJax2
    a day ago
    I think the underwear choice is every bit as important as the pants. IMHO boxer briefs are the way to go, and additionally, you want a stretchy soft fabric like a microfiber. Plain cotton is no bueno, you want something like these bad boys: https://a.co/d/6JVVDFw
  • Rightfield
    a day ago
    I'm always going off on a tangent. In this case, I am giving an unsolicited plug for UFM - Underwear For Men. Why? Because they improved my life. Not so much for the strip club aspect, although they do work for that. But more for the life in general aspect. This underwear has a pouch for your nuts that adjusts with a draw string.

I spare you the gory details, but if you have large testicles and find your scrotum is losing elasticity, these things are a godsend.

EXCEPT, the original version was so good the fucking assholes quit making it. But their replacement is still the best thing out there. No shit, if it were not for this underwear, I think I would have had to stop doing any physical labor by now.

I used to sit in my chair at the end of the day complaining my nuts hurt. And that is a thing of the past.
  • Jascoi
    a day ago
    What!!! gotta wear tight whitie tighties!!!!

NOT!!!
  • Rod8432
    a day ago
    I s'pose you're referring to boxers under a pair of pants? That's two layers of fabric and a serious no-go for me.

What I wanna know is what easy-access boxers (or near-boxers) to wear by themselves? Ones that look enough like shorts to get past the door guy, loose enough to allow for ample expansion, and just long enough so my dick doesn't jump out when I don't wanna (but short and stretchy enough to pull it through the leg unimpeded when I do).

Two other features I've found useful - 1) Pockets for my wallet, and 2) A front pee-hole flap with one button (easily unbuttoned, of course. Surprising how many girls make use of it).

Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Essentials…

This chicks will thank you.
  • misterorange
    a day ago
    It doesn't matter what shorts I wear under the pants. By the time she puts down her purse, everything is around my ankles.
  • Icey
    a day ago
    Boxers or boxer briefs. It has nothing to do with lap dances though. In the summer I like the sports boxer briefs
  • shailynn
    a day ago
    I’ll wear what ever doesn’t give me dingleberries.
  • sfrsox
    a day ago
    Both my shorts and underwear choice depends on whether I'm expecting whether I'm trying for extras/rooms. Boxers better for rooms for obvious reasons (imho). Boxer briefs better for grindage (less chafing/rubbing the wrong way)

Zippers for rooms/extras, no zippers/gym for grindage/$10/25 (easier for dancer access
    Really looking for 3 zipper shorts, but those are hard to find. (feel free to pm lol)

I could be doing it wrong though. I'm told bamboo shorts are the best.
  • sfrsox
    a day ago
    @rod 8432, find me a version with the side pockets having zippers.
  • Jascoi
    a day ago
    I found something quite suitable at Costco. soft stretchy material... no button. no fly... But does have zippered front pockets. I think it was $15 for two pair.
    But that was a while ago.
  • Palm
    a day ago
    The best underwear for lapdances I’ve found are called Saxx they are expensive but very soft, there is a special pouch that sits around your dick.

I wear either these soft nylon material cargo shorts I buy when I find them they have a softer zipper. I usually either unzip my pants and let them grind my dick in the saxx until I bust and they can reach up your leg nice. Most of my repeats let me fuck thru the saxx especially if I put in a condom. Almost as good as vip but less price. This Ukrainian girl was the 1st to do that for me except we didn’t wear condom and one time I bust right in that juicy pussy and sobered up real quick. Luckily she was super cool about it but needless to say she didn’t see me again for a couple months, I had to let the clock tick on that one.

In winter it’s sweats but the same routine.

I dress super casual like I’m going jogging or running errands.

I won’t dance with girls that don’t have on thongs either, if you not putting pussy on dick we don’t need to be here. I fired more than my share of dancers who want to air dance, side booty dance, ass wave, bounce and stand up, dance high on the lap avoiding dick or orbit/hover dick.

Anyway Saxx for the win. Let me buy stock after this post.
  • Jacks4thson
    18 hours ago
    The only concern any dancer ever had about my clothing is whether the pockets held money that she could get.
  • JamesSD
    11 hours ago
    In general I like thin breathable bower briefs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion