Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash?

Studme53
Studme53126102

Pennsylvania

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•
Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I don't think I'd kick her out of bed, but she has a strange off-putting look. almost like if she was a Picasso model.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Nice to know we wouldn't be competing with each other if we were in the same club.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

bad makeup in that insta clip. She looked much better in the gwm link

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Hell no!

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

I'm not sure she was born a woman

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I think that I will pass on this one....

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

👽 Like Da' GWM Girl, Here's A Lil' Random Pick @ GWM As Well.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

what shadowcat said

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

not my favorite but I’d do her .

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

dude.. I literally mean SHE IS A DUDE - anyone that wants to smash this likes DICK.. ALOT

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I wouldn’t even tip her at a strip club

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Much better look in the gwm link, I'd sure as shit not kick her out of bed. I feel like those tits are gonna look horrid when that top comes off though, which might keep me from pursuing her at the strip club.

And agree that the gwm video is a much better look with less aggressive makeup and less excessive lip filler.

Profile picture for FoCoChronic
FoCoChronic
•

There’s nothing natty about her, but I’d still smash like the Hulk. She’s a Barbie doll muscle mommy

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Smash

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Pass.

Profile picture for Lurker-X
Lurker-X
•

Smash

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement