tuscl

Kris Kristofferson RIP

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I don't know if anyone really cares but I think this guy led a helluva life!

Rhodes scholar, Army officer and helicopter pilot, song writer, pioneered a change in the sound of country music, of which I'm not a big fan of country, but he wrote multiple hits mainly recorded by others and many of them are classic songs, and a prolific actor.

I was surprised to see he was 88, i would of thought mid to late 70s.
RIP Kris you had a helluva fucking life!

13 comments

• twentyfive
    a day ago
    Damn he was a true Renaissance Man, wrote one of the all time great rock ballads “Me and Bobby McGee” that became famous being recorded by Janis Joplin, and my favorite country song “For the Good Times” recorded by Ray Price.
    R. I. P. To Kris Kristofferson
  • whodey
    a day ago
    Kris Kristofferson led one hell of a life and was a true legend. As great of a singer and actor as he was, he was an even better songwriter for others all the way back to Janis Joplin.

There have also been a couple of other major deaths announced today. His finger wag after blocking shots was a perfect show of dominance over his opponents.

NBA legend Dikembe Mutombo was one of the best defensive players in NBA history.

Pete Rose was one of the greatest players in MLB history, however as good as he was on the field he was almost as bad off the field. In addition to his gambling addiction he was also an admitted PED user (amphetamines), a convicted tax fraud and an alleged pedophile. When questioned years later about a long term sexual relationship he had with a 14 year old girl in the 80s his only justification was saying that he thought she looked like she was 15 or 16 at the time. The fact that the Dowd investigation was starting to look into the relationship was said to be a major reason Rose accepted the lifetime ban in order to close the investigation since the statute of limitations hadn't run out at that point like it had when he was questioned about it decades later.

Hopefully Kristofferson and Motumbo are resting in peace in heaven, and I'm sure Rose is rotting in hell where he belongs.
  • Studme53
    a day ago
    ^ lol - you don’t really know those people
  • motorhead
    a day ago
    What came to mind when I heard about Kris Kristofferson was he starred in the 1976 version of a “A Star is Born” with Barbra Streisand - it was the only movie that was so bad I walked out of the theater.

And yeah, I know the history…there was the original from the 30’s then the 1954 version with James Mason and Judy Garland
  • whodey
    a day ago
    Studme53, you are correct that I don't not know Rose, Kristofferson or Motumbo personally.

However, I do know the woman that the statutory rape allegations involve who has been a family friend since she grew up close friends with my mother. I saw the emotional hell she went through each time the affair resurfaced as Rose was interviewed surrounding various appearances he made in Cincinnati and Philadelphia over the last decade plus.

I also worked as a paralegal for Judge Nadel who presided over the case between Rose and MLB and had several conversations with him about the case.

Trust me when I say that I have plenty of knowledge about this subject and my opinion is not based on random rumors.
  • skibum609
    21 hours ago
    Weirdest thing about aging is watching everyone you grew up watching die.
  • Muddy
    21 hours ago
    I have a good friend named after him. As he explains the Kris not Chris spelling every time. RIP love the old school music guys.
  • wallanon
    20 hours ago
    Whodey gonna doxxx himself lol...
  • DandyDan
    13 hours ago
    I will say one of my ex-girlfriends was a big fan of Mutombo. I hope wherever she is she isn't in severe mourning.
  • rattdog
    11 hours ago
    ^forgive me for asking this as i just woke up not too long ago. is this an intended pun? 'ya know - mourning as like in alonzo mourning? i know-fucking stoopid.
  • ATACdawg
    10 hours ago
    Anybody else remember the photo spread he did for playboy with his face buried in Sarah Miles pussy?

One heckova life indeed!
  • gSteph
    4 hours ago
    He sure looked like he was having fun when playing with The Hiwaymen
  • motorhead
    4 hours ago
    Wasn’t the Playboy photos recreating some of the scenes in “The Sailor Who Fell From Grace”

He was married to Rita Coolidge at the time and I think they got a divorce not long after that. 😊
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion