tuscl

Best South Florida Clubs

a66tee
Florida
I am interested in hearing which South Florida clubs you prefer? Which clubs are the best based on girls, mileage, best value, etc.

I have been to several in the Tri-county area and would be interested in hearing your thoughts.
Scarletts, Tootsies, Diamond Dolls, B-Trap, etc.

Thoughts????

4 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi a66tee,

Do you mind all black clubs? If not then my order of preference is Angels (small), RolLexx (big), and Coco's (attractive). VIP (big, but is part gay now) might still be special, but they don't always open. Take One Lounge was packed and I've heard the dance price has increased to $10. The Mint is supposed to be doing fantastic, but I've never felt comfortable with a police station directly across the street. Secrets has gone up to $10 a dance; I liked the fact "non-pros" (night shift) would sometimes wander in and try and earn a few bucks.

Two very poor quality black clubs are Black Gold and The Trap.

Diamonds is a gentlemen's club that might be good or not. It is a beautiful large club. They don't honor their admission coupons and admission was $20 with parking another $3 plus expected tips. The treatment of dancers at Diamonds was truly deplorable. When I asked about it, I was told dancers are a dime a dozen so the club doesn't care if they're happy or not. :( It is also a club where a dancer could get canned for having pink nail polish instead of light pink nail polish or for no reason at all. Just a power trip. The result was turn-over was high which some customers just love because they never want to see the same dancer twice. On the plus side lots of action with management not concerned at all as long as it is in the VIPs.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Oh one very important point: The quality at the black clubs can really vary from day to day and hour to hour. I've been at Angels when it is packed with customers and there are only 3 dancers. Other times the club is filled with hot dancers and they're aren't any customers. Sometimes the dancers are all GIANTS and other times it is one hottie after another.

Finally, with Angels there is currently a never ending renovation and other steps were taken to slow the club down e.g. eliminating parking.

• BuckMcNutter
    16 years ago
    Its Hard to beat Tootsies, even after the move to the new club. I like the day shift. I could not even comment on nights there.

Cheetah in Pompano has a great day shift as well, Cheetah Hallendale has some girls at night that offer anything you want.

Scarletts is the best for club like atmosphere. But there aint much mileage there.
  • elmalo
    16 years ago
    tootsies hands down by they come a long way from that litle corner on 441 and ives dairy on the other hand showgirls way down south is ok stay away from pink pony what a dive as well as stir crazy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion