tuscl

Mileage during stage Dances

As title suggests I want to have a conversation about your experiences with touching the dancers on stage while they are performing their dance. As a rookie to the game, i have only this kind of strip club etiquette at mostly Hispanic clubs , ex. Little darlings in Vegas , Tijuana clubs etc. Am I right in my deduction? In summary: What have been your experiences with touching dancers on stage, do you tip before you touch? What type of strip clubs should you be doing this in? Should you read the room to see if that is the etiquette of the club you are at? Curious to see answers and discussions.

17 comments

• caseyx
    4 days ago
    Definitely read the room first if you don't know the club. There are places where you'll get thrown out if you try to touch a girl on stage. There are others where you can expect a mini-lap dance for a few dollars tip. One thing I'd definitely say is that you should definitely be tipping before you do any touching.
  • Jascoi
    4 days ago
    it’s simple...in usa... don’t touch. it ain’t tj.
  • Jascoi
    4 days ago
    and defiantly tip.
  • mogul1985
    4 days ago
    Ditto caseyx. Some do, some don't. The girls will let you know, and asking nicely helps.
  • sfrsox
    4 days ago
    East St Louis you can do it for sure. Other places I would watch what others do, especially older white guys.
  • AlienBoy
    4 days ago
    Generally: never touch a girl when she's onstage, but do tip generously if you are sitting at the stage. At the same time, some girls will touch you when they are on stage, and if they grab your hand and put it on their tit or ass or wherever, then for *that girl only* it might be okay -- otherwise, girls that touch you onstage are generally advertising higher mileage in the VIP room.

Keep in mind: dancing on stage is the advertising space for getting you into a VIP dance.
  • stainglass
    4 days ago
    There is no RIGHT and no WRONG. Read the club, and do a few "learning experiences". You don't need the general public to pour into a discussion.

Here people have gone from Amsterdam / foreign lands to multiple states and cities, where EVERYTHING is the norm, and nothing is the norm. What is acceptable in Vegas won't be in FL and won't be in Detroit or podunk middle of nowhere club.

IF YOU CANNOT decide what to do, just by taking a few minutes to read the room, you are not the right person to be doing SC. "Don't be afraid to fail."
  • DandyDan
    4 days ago
    Like others have said, you gotta read the room to know how your club works. Most clubs, at best, give you a titty rub for your tips. That said, I've been to a few clubs where they did give mileage while doing their stage dances. Generally, it means they give more in the VIP.
  • Icey
    4 days ago
    Just take cues from her and if she wants to do something she will. Ive had girls on stage pull their g strings to the side and rub their pussy in my face. Let me stick a tip down their g string and they'd put my hand on their clit. It happens but definitely not often. Id never initiate it. They love their asses spanked though.
  • Manuellabore
    3 days ago
    Read the dancer as much as the room. I’ve had some stage dancers, usually inebriated, try some pretty outrageous stuff with me, usually after we’ve done a VIP ( usually I’m out of there by then). It makes me uncomfortable, but since she’s the initiator I assume I’ll just get a tap on the shoulder and a finger wag from the bouncer so I go with the flow to look less like an idiot. The clubs tend to know who their high earners are and give them some slack on stage.
    Now, share a joint with said high earner on the smoking patio and it could be a different story
  • stripperlover777
    3 days ago
    🤠 Like Dat' Comment From Icey!
    I Would Luv It! Like Da' Scent Of
    Da' Stripper Kitty! 🤑
  • rattdog
    3 days ago
    yeah. know what kind of club you're at.

old guy i used to hang out with would tongue girls's asses. a real scuzzy but fun club back in the day.

girl i met from SA told me she got thrown out of a club. for what? it was a vegas club. she went up to a girl on stage and stuck a $20 bill straight up through the asshole.

like i said-know what club you're at.
  • Nobodygtyu
    3 days ago
    I've been to a club where I would read the room and see guys grab some ass while stage tipping, and when I did the same to another girl at a different stage had my hand slapped away, so it can very by girl as well. To be noted that she was white, while the girls seemingly okay with being groped were black or latina. Take that for what you will.
  • grrlgonebad
    3 days ago
    It literally varies from dancer to dancer, from customer to customer.
    In a lot of places we have rules against any touching on stage... so be very aware that if you do it without asking or being offered, it might end up with a quick trip to the parking lot from the security guy.
    That said, as everyone has said, read the room! Read the dancer!
    For me personally, I like customers to enjoy the stage show... and let it be a preview of cumming attractions for the lapdance or VIP...
  • gammanu95
    3 days ago
    Like mogul1985 said - follow the lady's lead. She may give you a stevie, she may tell you to slap her ass, she may even stick the kitty in your face, wrap her legs around your head, and let you wear her like a feed bag stageside. But let her do it or tell you what to do.
  • FoCoChronic
    2 days ago
    ^all of these things and more have happened to me at sniffer’s row and the dancer almost always initiates it. I tip multiple times during a girl’s set and see what she offers, let her take the lead with what she feels comfortable with. But different clubs have different rules, one time a lady told me they’re not allowed to be “off stage” at this club, and at another place, you’ll get mini LDs with ass and coochie all up in your face while she’s on stage. It also never hurts to ask politely. With some cash in hand, “Will you please put your tits in my face,” or, “Can I please put this in your g-string?” One of my go-to methods for evaluating a dancer is asking the latter and seeing if she raises her thong herself or motions her ass toward me to signal that I can do the snapping.
  • Dolfan
    2 days ago
    Just to pile on, the answer in my opinion is very much that you have to read not only the room but the specific dancer. Some places are very conservative and something as small as tapping the ladies thigh before placing a few bucks in her hand could cause a fuss. Other places I've seen guys literally licking pussy on stage while no one bats an eye.

It's not always consistent at clubs in a single area, nor is it consistent between girls at the same club. I find it's also a bad indicator of future friendliness. Many girls demeanor during stage tipping does not align to their behavior in a room. You can spot germaphobes, excessive entitlement, and some other problematic traits, but a girl who is relatively highly interactive on stage compared to her peers isn't consistently high mileage during dances. Often times those girls do exactly the same stuff during private dances that they did on stage. And often times the reserved girls on stage are wild in a room.

One thing I think is consistent is that generally, most people tip while they touch. Some people take it to the extreme and grab ass with a dollar between their hand and the ass. But even for those who don't take it quite that literally, usually the tipping and the touching occur within seconds of each other.

Personally, I'm not looking for lots of mileage while stage tipping. I don't like when girls try to give me a Stevie or shove their assess or pussies in my face, I certainly do not want the feed bag treatment. When I'm tipping its usually because I want to ask her to join me when she gets down. So ideally she'll make eye contact and give me an opportunity to ask. I generally like to make a little physical contact too, maybe brush her thigh or pat her ass a little to see how her muscle and skin tone are.

If you're looking for high mileage stage interactions, you should be aware people like me exist and our interactions don't represent the limits of what's possible at that club. You should probably be aware that there's also plenty of guys who push the limits too far and don't get thrown out, but the girls notice and steer clear.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion