tuscl

Do You Enjoy Meeting Her Family?

OK, my guess is that the answer is HELL NO! Well, I find it enjoyable after I've gotten to know her a while.

16 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Uh, dude, we are talking strippers, not girls you date. You are supposed to pay to fuck them, not try and have a relationship with them.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Strippers don't have family.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    Why go to the trouble of meeting them when you can Tivo the Jerry Springer show, and see them on _your_ schedule?
  • flop987
    16 years ago
    Is family supposed to be a metaphor or something? This is like an inkblot question right?
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Any guy who meets her family is nuts.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    I met a dancer's family under very odd circumstances. I took 19 yo dancer to lunch, with no particular plans to mess around afterwards. But, she suggested we go to her apartment for some reason. Got to apartment, ended up in bed, got nasty, got dressed, sitting around in living room. I noticed a lot of big ticket consumer items. She admitted then that mom and 16yo sis lived with her - dad left many moons ago. So, we're chatting and all of a sudden the door bursts open, and it's mom and sis. We all exchanged pleasantries. I'm definitely a few years older than mom, so it was a little awkward for me. Dancer just told them I was her friend, and they took that in stride and it was all very....ordinary.

A few weeks later dancer suggested that mom was interested in a threesome (rent was past due). I asked if they had done this before; dancer denied it and even said she would be a little uneasy doing "something" with her mother. I considered it, but ultimately decided that it was a little too hardcore for me.

So, yeah, I enjoyed meeting the family. But I didn't want to get to know them that well!
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi mmdv26,

Good story. I trust you would have felt different if it was her hot sister. :)
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi SuperDude,

Where there is one hottie there could be more. :)
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi flop987,

Yes, I guess it could be considered a form of inkblot; execellent point. :)
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi chitownlawyer,

In the flesh can be far more exciting. A friend dragged me kicking and screaming to a live play and worse than that actually paid some exorbitant price for the tickets e.g. he could have treated me to some fine ass hookers for a week or two instead. Why go to a live play when the big screened movie houses were available at a pittance of the cost? Seemed like just another way rich folk liked to throw money away. I LOVED the play, which considering my attitude going in seemed astronomically remote. The only negative is that that entertainment was way beyond my means and besides I really would of rather had the hookers. :)

• jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi Bookguy,

Some strippers even carry family to work with them----no matter how abusive!
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi Bobbyl,

My interest in fucking them doesn't exist until I get to know them somewhat. No one night stands for me.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Met one girls Mom. Met another girls Mom & Dad. No it wasn't fun. In the first case, the Mom knows how the daughter met me and that makes me unwelcome, although the relationship continues. In the second case (relationshsip over),the Dad never trusted me. He was sort of obsessed with controling the daughter's life and thought every new man that she met was not good or a drug type (not me), but the Mom eventualy got to like me. No, looking back it wasn't fun. I agree it borders on crazy. Don't go there unless you're ready to deal with a lot of heavy stuff.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi gk,

Depending on what I'm looking for and the value that I place on it, then 10 straight negative experiences could be a cheap price to pay if number 11 is a BINGO.

A hottie was playing a hard game with me years back and so my buddy is like are you crazy?! I'll get you a replacement. Sounds good so far. So he introduces me to a lady who is maybe an 8 being extremely generous. I point out the obvious and he says yes, but she is nice. YUCK. I don't need nice, I need hot. :) For him, looks weren't too important and he believed every man truly felt the same way if only they would admit it. Turn out the lights, was his refrain, and you wont even know the difference.

• gk
    16 years ago
    Bingo, that's right. I try to pass on good advice based on experience, but that doesn't mean I always follow it. I'll always go for the gusto if I think I have a chance.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

The reason I like meeting the family is because for me it can add a lot to the fantasy. More than a few strippers have said that I need a real girlfriend and not a fake GFE. That doesn't make any sense to me.

A real girlfriend just seems like such a bad deal--financially and emotionall--especially compared to a skilled GFE provider. Why trade Heaven for a mess? And, what is negative about caring about a skilled GFE provider? She needs to move on and boom she is gone. I need to move on and I just stop spending money or insist on spending money--either way problem solved with little drama or cost.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion