tuscl

Stripper Buddy Getting Her 6th Abortion :(

Thursday, November 19, 2009 11:28 PM
She has just one child and surprise of surprises he is in the gifted program at school. Mom wasn't able to complete high school. The little tyke seems intelligent so maybe it isn't PCism at work. She is a proud mom who hope her son gets a good education and learns to be a criminal in a socially acceptable manner----he main fear is he'll just be a loathsome goody 2 shoes. Her family has a proud tradition of hardcore criminals with unfortunate minor detail, depending on your beliefs, that they get caught and go to prison. It is a shame she is so quick to abort, imo. The little survivor loves books and I've gotten him a few. His mom is just amazed that he actually loves the books. :) In fact, the last book that I gave her, she said she was going to wrap it up a Christmas present---wanted to show her baby that mom can give books too!

6 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Other forms of birth control are readily available. Sad.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    That is sad to hear...reminds me of that south park wrestling episode where the woman had 15 abortions. She was addicted to them she claimed.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    I think it is very sad, but then I also know a lady who has 2 grown children even though she was on the pill. She didn't want them, but thought aborting healthy babies was evil. It is surprising what a wonderful mom she is. Stripper buddy thinks if it is legal, then it must be right. :(
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Then there's the dancere I know who recently had her sixth, yes, sixth baby.
  • A 6 time murderer huh?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Well compared to the abortion doctors and judges, she is like 100% guilt free. :) Besides, I believe murder actually requires knowledge of wrong doing--------in her mind since the government has made it legal, then it can't be wrong or it wouldn't be legal! You know typical government lover.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion