tuscl

Do You Prefer Being Touched or Doing the Touching?

FoCoChronic
If she calls me a good boy, I will pay her bills
Exactly what the title asks. I’ve recently discovered how important it is for me that a good LD include me touching the dancer. Recently, I’ve had a couple ladies give me full reign with my hands and that was even more enjoyable than them touching me. What do y’all think?

23 comments

• Jascoi
    9 days ago
    touching is so nice both ways!
  • loper
    9 days ago
    If the dancer is skilled and uninhibited, then, her touching me. In general I like two-ways. I'd rather it not be just me doing the touching -- I feel like I'm pawing someone who doesn't really want it.
  • wallanon
    9 days ago
    "Do You Prefer Being Touched or Doing the Touching?"

One or the other? Let her do the work, but mutual works the best. For better or worse I'm not in my 20's anymore and I respond better when she's into it lol. Those were days when my body (brain?) didn't care if the girl was turned on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 days ago
    The correct answer is 'both'.
  • funonthaside
    9 days ago
    51% me touching her...49% her touching me.

They really go hand in hand. However, I do seem to experience an elevated level of arousal when I'm touched her.
  • shadowcat
    9 days ago
    No chance for VIP, etc if there is not 2 way touching.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 days ago
    I prefer to do the touching.
  • FoCoChronic
    9 days ago
    Obviously mutual touch is the best, what I’m asking is, in which direction do you like it more? Like funonthaside said, I get hornier when I touch her
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    Touching has to be organic. If there's no connection regardless how vapid it might be its a turnoff and im happier with an air dance.
  • Manuellabore
    9 days ago
    Touching.
    I really like getting women off, and there’s a better chance of accomplishing that with my hands and tongue, and with repetition, than with PIV, although that’s the ultimate payoff
    If she gets too handsy, I’m liable to blow before I get that PIV payoff, so I try to keep her distracted. And BJs just don’t do it for me.
    So my preferred sequence is making out, followed by some titty sucking and FIV, then DATY, and then either cowgirl or mish, during which I’m still sucking tits or face. After that, stamina permitting, it’s Ladies’ Choice
  • Muddy
    9 days ago
    Touching meee....touching yooouuuuuuuuu....SWEE-*gets shot*
  • ancientlurker
    9 days ago
    Now here is a place where I would thumbs-up Muddy's comment.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    9 days ago
    Hate clubs where dancers won't let you touch their tits. But I also hate clubs where dancers won't so much as stick shift.

So I'll say 2 way and, failing that, let me at least grab some T&A!
  • iknowbetter
    9 days ago
    Best scenario is when she initiates the touching and invites you in by placing your hands on her body. Touching has to feel consensual, and she has to be into it (or at least give the appearance of being into it), otherwise it feels like assault, and is not enjoyable.
  • rattdog
    9 days ago
    al i know is regarding touching if i a girl won't let me touch her in the lapper room even if she grinds one me i'm throwing the 20 to the floor and outta there.
  • Puddy Tat
    9 days ago
    Both. More the latter if I don't want extras.

But I'd rather have a good dance with mutual touching, kissing, etc, over a forgettable or mechanical BJ/FS.
  • gSteph
    9 days ago
    yes, and yes

Though the best ones are

YES, and YES 👍
  • rickmacrodong
    9 days ago
    I dont really like CBJ or HJ, a HJ is fine if it’s done along with or after a BBBJ.
    So im usually not looking to get off during lapdances, so I prefer doing the touching.
  • Lurker-X
    9 days ago
    I’ve had LDs where the dancer could touch me (though more grinding than stick shifting) but I could not touch her. Didn’t really enjoy that and would pass on getting those kind of LDs again.

Never had a LD where I touched the dancer but she was not touching me (at least via grinding) but I don’t think I’d like that much either.

Dances where I touch and she grinds but doesn’t stick shift are enjoyable so I guess that puts me more on the side where I want to be doing the touching.

But really the best LDs are a two way street where both sides are touching* and the dancer seems like she is into it. I know she may not really be into it but as long as she acts convincing I can believe the fantasy.

*what I mean by touching here is tits/ass from me, but not necessarily kitty, and outside the pants stick shifting from her.
  • TheeOSU
    9 days ago
    I'm more into being the toucher but I like being touched too so a combination works for me.
  • FoCoChronic
    9 days ago
    Lurker, you sound exactly like me
  • sfrsox
    9 days ago
    Unfortunately I have to agree with Puddy Tat

Actually had a private that turned me on less (same girl) than two $10 dances with her previously
  • basedtexafornian
    8 days ago
    A mix of both is a good idea!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion