tuscl

Login to HK site

Anyone else having trouble logging into the HK website? Tonight I keep getting messages saying “the admin has disabled logins.” I reset my password multiple times but to no avail.

7 comments

• shailynn
    10 days ago
    The cartels are holding it for ransom
  • sfrsox
    10 days ago
    Hong Kong has a website in TJ?
  • TJ Walker
    9 days ago
    For years you can login to see photos of the calendar ladies, but those are only 7s/10 in my book.
  • Jascoi
    9 days ago
    no problem logging in website.
  • RonJax2
    8 days ago
    I signed up a while back but don't remember my credentials so I can't check.

But I agree with TJ Walker's assessment, the girls they feature aren't their best look.

I think some of the best looking girls are just ashamed of the stigma of being a "bailarina exótica", and don't want their faces shown. HK's management also seems to have a preference for curvy women, and the petite women (of whom there are plenty in the club) are underrepresented on the website (and on the photos they hang up on the walls, etc.)
  • Jascoi
    6 days ago
    remember the staft and management have a preferance....but once in a while a real hottie does get posted.
  • OPIllini96
    3 hours ago
    I give up. I reset my password again and again, and even opened a new HK account using my other email address. But I am still unable to access the photo gallery. I’ve even sent emails to the site administrator but to no avail as they never responded.

Then again, it’s probably for the better given the thoughts of the girls featured on the site.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion