tuscl

touching pussy in Philly (not fingering)

I assume this falls under extras. Has anyone done this in the lap dances room at any Philly clubs? How much did it cost you? Is over the g-string different from under? Do you have recs of dancers open to this? (In DM's for rules reasons)

21 comments

• funonthaside
    10 days ago
    rickmacrodong's sister was always up for that.
  • misterorange
    10 days ago
    Where are all these creepy motherfuckers coming from?
  • stripperlover777
    10 days ago
    🤑 I'd Want Da' Kitty In Mi Face Hands Free!
    When She Throws It @ Me, I Will
    $💲$ Extra A Lot

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ SC CHEERS
  • Nickanme
    10 days ago
    I meant to include in my post that I assume paying extra for this is a given if it is an option.
  • rickmacrodong
    10 days ago
    Its not really an extra that warrant’s paying extra. Its more about whether the dancers are okay with it or not.
    Its a good way to weed out OTC scammers. Meaning, if a dancer doesnt let you do that, definitely dont bother asking her about OTC.
  • shailynn
    10 days ago
    Jesus how many of you morons would have never seen a pussy IRL had it not been for a strip club?
  • awd
    10 days ago
    Couple of weeks ago I went out on a Tuesday night, and toward the end of our second dance I just went ahead and started touching pussy underneath her clothes but not fingering. I did not bother to ask her or pay anything extra. She let me touch for a little while before she told me our dance was over.

That was in north NJ, I don't know anything about Philadelphia strippers. If strippers over there are giving you crap about a little bit of touching, then maybe it is because you are too creepy or unwashed, but if
  • awd
    10 days ago
    Couple of weeks ago I went out on a Tuesday night, and toward the end of our second dance I just went ahead and started touching pussy underneath her clothes but not fingering. I did not bother to ask her or pay anything extra. She let me touch for a little while before she told me our dance was over.

That was in north NJ, I don't know anything about Philadelphia strippers. If strippers over there are giving you crap about a little bit of touching, then maybe it is because you are too creepy or unwashed, but if that is not the case then maybe just come to Jersey!
  • FoCoChronic
    10 days ago
    @rickmacrodong
    I get your train of thought. I have a dancer’s # who allows FIV and basically asked me to do it. How do I ask about OTC without seeming like a total fucking creep? Just a normal creep will suffice
  • funonthaside
    9 days ago
    Ummm, perhaps.."are you interested in meeting up outside of club?".
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    Sometimes they guide my hand to their pussy. Never saw that as an extra
  • Manuellabore
    9 days ago
    Never had a monetary discussion about touching or fingering a pussy. Some, but not many, will guide your hand to it.like Icey said. But the fact they’re not proactive about it doesn’t mean they’re not into it. Just take it slow and steady. If they guide your hand away or verbalize their disapproval, then you have your answer
    I won’t say FIV is a prerequisite to moving on to VIP, let alone OTC, but she would have to make a hell of a sales pitch otherwise. That’s not to say you can’t have a pleasant, low-key LD without it
  • FoCoChronic
    9 days ago
    I just feel gross about straight up saying “I want to fuck” or “let’s get a hotel” and “are you interested in meeting up outside of the club” could be interpreted in a few different ways
  • iknowbetter
    9 days ago
    @FoCo- I have found that straightforward and to the point is usually the way to go with strippers. A straightforward statement like “I want to fuck you” will usually get a straightforward answer like “not gonna happen” or “OK, let’s go”. This eliminates a lot of the risk and uncertainty that comes from vague and ambiguous language.
  • Manuellabore
    9 days ago
    Does “I want to go all the way” seem less gross?
    Even in a SC, there has to be a bit of context to saying “Let’s fuck” ( or words to that effect) but not much. Wouldn’t be the first words out of my mouth in most cases, but if you’re having a good LD it’s a possible prelude to a move to VIP, and you’re going to want to have a good VIP before considering OTC. but it’s not like the request/inquiry is insulting in that setting. Worst that happens is she says “no” ( actually, what would be worse is if she keeps saying “maybe” and strings you along)
  • rickmacrodong
    9 days ago
    FIV isnt necessarily indicative of OTC. Theres girls who will suck you off bbbj and provide full service, but not allow FIV. FIV can cause bacterial infection if the fingers arent clean, or in some cases guys are too rough too soon and it can tear skin.

I was referring to rubbing the pussy or clit. If they dont allow that, no point in doing OTC, even if they possibly did otc it would be extremely mechanical and rushed.
  • rickmacrodong
    9 days ago
    You can ask them about meeting outside the club and what they would charge for that. They should understand the hint and implications since the context is you already paid a small fee for lapdances.

But the specifics can be harder to clarify. Like whether she will do a BBBJ or CBJ. You can try some DATY in a dance though

If she encourages you to FIV in a dance, i would think shes open to OTC
  • chiefwiggum
    9 days ago
    FIV/FOV = high mileage, I'll tip on this, more on intensity and frequency and very good indicator of extras to come
  • FoCoChronic
    7 days ago
    I’d still consider myself new here and I’ve only ever asked one dancer about OTC. I suppose the more I do it, I’ll see what I feel comfortable with and what yields results. I asked this dancer in a way that was direct but wasn't necessarily vulgar, and got a direct response, but I still felt weird about it. Strippers typically aren’t there to suck n fuck, they’re there to provide a fantasy experience, yeah? There are other ladies who do advertise that they suck n fuck, I feel the solicitation is more appropriate for them.

I would only ask a dancer about OTC if she gave me a good VIP experience and we had some familiarity already, I think that’s a no-brainer. So you’re probably right, perhaps it’s not insulting in that context, it’s the next logical step.

I just gotta try some things out and see what happens.
  • rickmacrodong
    6 days ago
    Many of them will suck n fuck… just like many in the massage industry… or even seeking arrangements girls.. or even gold diggers who date/marry for money

What was the dancers response? What rate for OTC? Is this the same dancer you said encouraged you to put FIV?
  • FoCoChronic
    6 days ago
    No, this is a different girl. I don’t want OTC with the FIV dancer, she’s too ratchet for me lol. We’ve discussed this in another thread, but I have updates. It’s the sushi girl. I offered her a day/time to get lunch and told her I wanted to get a hotel room too. She said “for what” and I said “to finish what was started ITC”. She made an earnest attempt at a lapgasm but I didn’t finish. She said no, her reasoning was just to get me off her case, it made no rational sense. She still wanted to just hang out and get sushi, no compensation for her time, just the meal
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion