tuscl

Positive Surprises??? :)

Most of you probably don't "throw good money after bad;" meaning if the dancer isn't warming up to you after one or two songs you're moving onto the next hotties. :) With investments, I'm fairly quick to take the loss instead of letting it grow or praying to break even. With people, I'm not so quick to take the loss and usually that is DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!

Anyway going back over 6 years there was this dancer at Angels that just struck me like a lightening bolt. If I was a oneiromancer, then I'd state she was an answer to my dreams. :) Didn't make a dimes worth of difference that she didn't seem at all interested in me. She had the look that I crave and was reluctantly willing to dance. Didn't give it a lot of thought and just *assumed* she was a $5 ho because she is working at a $5 club. Aren't assumptions wonderful? :)

Anyway, I keep buying dances from her and really she isn't doing a good job at all. So what do I do? You got it! I keep buying dances and keep buying dances and keep buying dances. Wasn't too foucused on whether her dancing would ever improve. Again, I just craved her look, and thought also what a steal at a $5 club.

After awhile she starts talking with me wanting to know why I keep buying dances from her. I give the look like she is a total moron and say have you looked at yourself in the mirror? She says just cause of my looks? I say it sure as hell ain't your dancing ability is it?, with a laugh. She drops her head. I say look your dancing is damn poor and I think you'd agree so what's this dropping the head routine and why the heck are you talking to me anyway? I mean you just want your $5 per dance and I want to pay $5 per dance so ever' should be cool. What do you really care why I like to buy your dances? She got up and left without saying a word. I didn't care as long as she continued to sell and I was confident she'd keep selling.

Next visit she starts talking again. Not a problem at all and besides that was very nice. The more she talked the better her dances got. She became a super favorite that I still know to this day. :)

Anyway, it was just a very positive surprise. Yes, even now that she is refusing to sell dances and is acting more like a pest. :) She comes up with this stupidity that it is all about the money and I'm like EXCELLENT!!! Start selling me the dances like I was any other customer. She promises and then makes excuses and then says I'm not going to get what I want. Total pest, but unfortunately she has her agenda and I have mine and they don't meet.

So any positive surprises that any of you TUSCLers would like to share? :)

8 comments

• zorro
    16 years ago
    I was getting a lap dance and the dancer pulled my dick out the leg of my shorts and started giving me a blowjob. Is that a "positive surprise"? Or did you mean a long confusing story with no real payoff?
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    S*****e told me I could play with her pussy as long as I didn't try to put finger into her vagina. That was fine with me. We're havin a pretty good time, groping and grinding. Suddenly she literally BEGS me to put my finger up her asshole. I say, Gee I dunno, I don't have any anal lube. She sez dats OK I'll relax my asshole muscles and your finger will go in easy. Sure enough she's right.

I enjoyed it and she seemed to LOVE IT. Big surprise that she wanted this. How come?
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    There was a very nice payoff if you have a dream girl for six years plus and counting: Yes, it was paid for and that was part of the pleasure.

Now, if you don't like long term paid relationships or haven't enjoyed same then yes I guess the "real" payoff would elude you.

Your story doesn't seem too surprising, but then I'm use to Miami clubs. No, I'm more interested in true surprises that are positive. For example, you loaned a desperate dancer $100 and she paid you back not only the $100, but gave you a connection to cheap smoking hot young hooker that liked it real slow; real slow. Or, you fix an ugly dancer's car in the parking lot and refuse payment so a month later she introduces you to her hot younger sister who has just turned 18 and needs some birthday money. Or, you prepay for some erotic fun for a buddy and not only does the woman show she goes 100 extra miles to make him happy. Not only doesn't she disappoint you, but you buddy thinks you know something about getting good ho's and better still the ho thanks you! :)

In my case, I like long term and paid----no filth i.e. non-paid for me thank you very much. See, the problem I'm having with my little stripper buddy is she is trying to turn something good into something nasty and disgusting. Sorry, I just don't have too many positive non-paid relationships to see it in any other than a very negative light. Now, you and maybe most people see these positive realtionships and if so more power to you. :) What I see is divorce and abuse and real cheating (where the other spouse doesn't know or consent) and theft and most importantly very little sex. :(

So care to relate, in much detail, any positive stripclub surprises? :)

• jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi arbeeguy,

Sounds like a fun surprise. :) I haven't met any women that claimed to liked it in the ass, but then I don't have much experience with hardcore; softcore is more stimulating for me.

My single attempt at ass banging was an abject failure. The woman even though she was eager to try was way too tiny even with gobs of lube; a mere finger was a tight fit. That was one sweet woman, who wanted to try everything and had non-stop energy.

• jablake
    16 years ago

Here is an unpleasant surprise that some TUSCLers may think is positive. Young dancer desperate to get me off during a $5 table dances does the obvious. She puts her had down my shorts to free willy and starts jerking like an old pro, which despite her very tender years she is. I'm pushing her to get her away. Sorry, shooting my load in the club ain't my idea of fun in the least. She pushes back even harder. I don't want to use what strength I have because she is wearing high heals and I'm afraid I could send her flying inadvertantly. I continue to push to try an tell her to back off. The stinking noise pollution, "music" oughta be criminalized big time, keeps any conversation to zero. :( So she is pushing harder and harder and jerking faster and faster. And, I'm NOT a happy customer although I'm rock hard thanks to all her work. I explode covering her with sperm everywhere. The goo is in her hair, on her face, on her hands, on her tits, etc. I don't think I've ever shot so much volume or so far ever. :( She is screaming like a total nut job. The whole club comes to a grinding halt with all eyes looking at me and looking at her. She wants "damages" in the form of $10 and I say you'll be lucky to get the $5 that I owe you----I don't appreciate get jerked off like that. Anyway, yada yada yada.

Who know perhaps most guys want the garbage that I experienced. :( I like SLOW, SLOW, SLOW!!! I don't need anyone jerking me off fast no matter how skilled.

So would this be a pleasant surprise for some of you if you experienced it?

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    I think that would be a pleasant suprise for some of the oldster crowd. Shadowcat would have dug that. Even more so if he could have, in his own words, "Jewed the dancer down" to $2.50.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    This happened just this past weekend. One of my favorites, after 3 (or maybe 4) years, finally allowed me to DATY for the first time, then jerks me off. I had always thought there was a nasty girl in her, but she has this exterior of being this girl who doesn't do that sort of thing. Of course, it helped she had been drinking, but still, it was nice to get that from her.
  • 10inches
    16 years ago
    dancer at club in Carolinas unzipped my pants and set Mr Happy free without saying anything. she then proceed to rub her ass on my dick (club was topless only) for another dance. after music was over she smiled and left me sitting there with raging hard on
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion