tuscl

The simple fact that you were fooled and conned doesn't make you an idiot.

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all

The simple fact that you were fooled and conned doesn't make you an idiot.

What makes you an idiot is when you
BLATANTLY REFUSE
to look at the truth and
make the conscious
decision to believe the lies.

7 comments

• rickthelion
    12 days ago
    ricks don’t get fools. Unless we’ve got to o much Jack in our bloodstream. But that isn’t me Robby now because I’ve got like 10% makers make and only 5% Jack in my bloodstream. And maybe some Johnnie too but I digress.

Anyhoo, this rick’s point is that I’m on top of shit unless I’m in an alcoholic fog which is only like 50% of my life at most, so don’t go tellin’ me how I should feel about shit. I’m not frickin’ skifredo after all. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    12 days ago
    Okay, maybe it’s 20% Maker’s Mark, but my point is still a good one. Now…what the fuck was my point? It was super brilliant and all lion-y and shit. And it is 100% the case that I ain’t a frickin’ Fredo. ROAR!!!
  • FoCoChronic
    12 days ago
    What is with some of you fuckers here
  • ggofv
    12 days ago
    Its very difficult to tell who the liars are. Most of the women doing OTC know what they are doing (because you probably aren't the first). New girls (as in ones who are actually new to the strip club or sex industry) actually tend to be the most protective. They tend to ironically be more genuine than veterans. The veterans know what their doing: where they can frick you ITC, the best place to OTC, how to get out of bed arrangement, etc.

What it often boils down to is how vigilant you are of bullshite and how conniving she is. The best ITC and OTC I've had is women having a slow day and looking for some form of income. I just play to what they want.
    Call out BS when you see it, the earlier the better.
  • silverton3
    12 days ago
    What’s the matter cjkent, did she have a dick? Was it bigger than yours?
  • Icey
    12 days ago
    Anyone butt hurt by cj kent know he just says the truth on here.
  • rickmacrodong
    12 days ago
    Ggofv i don’t understand your comment. I think OP is referring to people who voted Trump or something…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion