tuscl

Call or text?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I was shocked yesterday when a dancer actually phoned me to ask if I was coming into the club that day. In this day of texting and emojis, I was not expecting that.

After our VIP session, she said she would call me next Monday to see if I was coming back again on Tuesday. If not, she was not coming in. Must be my big dick. :}

17 comments

• Jascoi
    13 days ago
    a call would be ackward... texting prefered.
  • funonthaside
    13 days ago
    Texting occurs in the days leading up to an expected visit. When a girl feels she may not have enough customers, she will call the day/afternoon that she wants your money.
  • shailynn
    13 days ago
    This girl doesn’t have daddy issues, she has grandaddy issues.

Maybe she thinks you don’t know how to text! lol

Go get em shadow.
  • skibum609
    13 days ago
    ^too funny lol.
  • Manuellabore
    13 days ago
    That could be disastrous for me.
    I’ve pretty much gotten shed of regulars, but the ones I had understood they should only text me during the workday, when prying eyes don’t have access to my phone. When I do exchange numbers now, I make sure they understand it is a “don’t text me, Ill text you” situation, and make sure that both text tone and ringer are on silent for the phony but legitimate-sounding name I save it under
  • Icey
    13 days ago
    It doesn't really matter. I notice they call or FaceTime when they just want to talk. I like when they FaceTime from the club
  • Muddy
    13 days ago
    I mean shadowcat sounds like a big deal at some for these clubs. All the management knows him, didn’t somebody say they knows he’s @shadowcat online. They must realize he’s monger royalty, even the Cuban girls want the GFE with this man.
  • Dolfan
    13 days ago
    I get annoyed when anyone fucking calls me without texting first, except maybe my mother. It's certainly rare that strippers call, although a few of the Cuban girls do have a habit of using the even more annoying video call on Whatsapp when you get a little close with them. When they say I'll call you, I always just assume they mean text or whatsapp message for the Cuban girls.

While it's not really a problem, I just prefer to text anything that doesn't need an immediate response. For example, if one of us is driving around looking for the others house is a time to call instead of text. But checking in to see if I might stop by the club later is 100% a text inquiry.
  • Muddy
    13 days ago
    You know it was not too long ago where nobody had text. If somebody was calling they might’ve spent a couple quarters you had to really hear them out.
  • Muddy
    13 days ago
    Ofcourse shadowcat never said how many years this dancer had on, she might be a dancer the grew up during the depression, she might still be on rotary phone, just hasn’t switched over yet
  • shadowcat
    13 days ago
    @Muddy - she has 2 cell phones. One for family and friends and one for customers. Not sure which number I have.
    I Do remember back around 2000, before I had a cell phone, my then ATF bought me an answering machine so that she could leave me messages.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    13 days ago
    Don't normally give dancers my number I keep it to IG and get weekly DMs all the time.
  • FoCoChronic
    13 days ago
    “When a girl feels she may not have enough customers, she will call the day/afternoon that she wants your money.”

I agree, good sales tactic, unless you hate phone calls. It sounds like she’s trying to add a sweet touch to get you to come in and spend. I’m sure she calls all the boys. It sets her apart. But if you want to have fun with her, go get ‘em, tiger
  • stripperlover777
    12 days ago
    ⭐ 🤠 Dat Stripper Don't Wanna Feel Obligated To Others As Long As She Has You!
    Your A Safe Bet! Sounds Like She Has Heart & We Need Dat!

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

𓆩♡𓆪 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆩♡𓆪
  • FoCoChronic
    12 days ago
    @stripperlover777
    I’ve seen you on a few threads and I’m genuinely concerned for your mental health. Are you okay
  • ggofv
    12 days ago
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets calls and texts from dancers. It makes me feel special even though I know it's because they want my money.

Typically it's ones I plan to OTC anyway.
  • JayTeeDee
    7 days ago
    "she might still be on rotary phone" -- she might be dialing for dollars at the Clermont Lounge, Atlanta's home for aging strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion