tuscl

I want to see how many old timers remember some Philadelphia clubs

HoneyDewMelons
Retired Burlesque Belly Dancing GoGo Girl
Tuesday, August 27, 2024 9:26 PM
Looking for Club names from 1977 to 1993 here is a list of the clubs that I have from Philly and I have a couple from Bucks County and Camden County if you happen to know any that aren't on the list let me know

All in the Family
Bottoms Up
bumpers
catwalk
centerfolds
clems Sports
Charlie's Pros
cheerleaders
Delilah's Den
dirty dance in
Dolphin Tavern
dreams -carousel lounge torresdale ave
Dutch Gardens
Esquire Lounge 5 points castor and cottman
Full Moon Saloon
Gaslight Lounge
Happy Days
happy tap
hard bodies
Trestle in
Jack's Briannas torresdale
the office
pennsport Pub
pin-ups
ponytail
private eyes 2
tattle tales
teasers
dollhouse
visions
Wizards

Bucks County Golden Slipper-Black widoe Little Caesars Oakford Inn Red Raven Susie's Lounge

Camden County
Admiral Lounge
Dragon inn
French Quarter
fantasy show bar
Dooley's Irish Pub
DJ's Pub
Gary B's
harem
Mad Hatter Pub
Riviera Lounge
showgirls
White Horse
winks

looking for locations on these bars
7 stars frankford/kensington/alleghany
cherrys and spankys straccios in bucks and The Plaza Bar upper philly maybe bucks

9 comments

• Sgrayeff
    20 days ago
    The Ballpark Tavern in Levittown? Best club ever for all the wrong reasons?
  • minnow
    20 days ago
    Lou Turks (Essington)
  • HoneyDewMelons
    19 days ago
    turks not in philly/bucks/camden
  • Studme53
    19 days ago
    Cam co :
    MT Pockets - Gloucester City

Moondancers - Maple Shade (ok technically Burl Co)

White Horse Lounge - Lawnside - had a couple ATFs there even though it wasn’t open long. Great place.

Minnie’s - Camden AW Blvd

Oasis - best place in Camden on AW Blvd - I was obsessed with a little blonde spinner named Persian there.

Place on the White Horse Pike in maybe Lindenwold? Can’t think of the name but it will come to me.

Mugs and Juggs - Berlin - had best body, best legs, wet t-shirt etc shows - a stretch I know but this dynamite little blonde who danced at the White Horse Lounge would compete and win.

Thee Doll House. Rt 130 in Gloucester City - where Cheerleaders is now. Was that where the Harem was? I used to make an Oasis, Riviera and Harem circuit to see all the Harem dancers. I think they were all owned by the same people.

• HoneyDewMelons
    19 days ago
    Probably more interested in clubs in Philadelphia around 1977 to 1990 better now defunct which I have a pretty good list of defunct ones and ones that are still going but there's always some that still elude me and I know most of the clubs 1993 to just about the present
  • dickdecker
    19 days ago
    Uncle Sam's. 40th street between Market and Chestnut in West Philly. The place didn't really have a name as I remember. I think 'Uncle Sam's' was the name of the (closed) sandwich shop next to it.
    That place was hopping with great service. The owner/bartender/DJ would get on the mike and always say...." Awwwweeee Shiiiiiiiiiitttttt........"
  • Studme53
    19 days ago
    All the ones I listed are closed
  • HoneyDewMelons
    19 days ago
    @studman yes all defunct and my ever lovin French Quarter for about a year and the Dragon Inn for about 6 months
  • Bbliya
    17 days ago
    @dickdecker Atlantis
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion