• MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Everyone has different tastes
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    No
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    Oh here we go again. Yup you're not iceydougster but you just happen to have the same bizarre taste in tranny looking fat plastic cartoon character females.

you know what we're waiting for now dougee, you need to start some ask me anything, legal advice, and stripper ho whisperer threads, lulz
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    I think you need mental health advice.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    This one has an okay body but not good in the face. The other persian one you posted looked a lot better. Im glad this is your taste, shows you know your place boy…
  • sfrsox
    a month ago
    Need a better picture but that's an 8.5 at best
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    'I think you need mental health advice.'

were you looking in the mirror when you posted that dougie?
    if so you were 100% correct. anyone that would troll and spam this forum under multiple alias accounts for over a decade is doubtless mentally handicapped!
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    oink oink lulz
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    You're one of the few trolls here
  • mogul1985
    a month ago
    Variety is the spice of life; this is not my favorite "spice", however it is yours - excellent for you! And the spice I prefer you probably wouldn't, and that's cool.
  • LVclubber
    24 days ago
    Nate the great, a hand full of posts and fewer followers. The person in the picture is not my cup of tea. Nate is probably not my cup of tea either.
  • twentyfive
    24 days ago
    If course Icee will start an argument with anyone who tells him the truth but she’s a lard ass, this one is just fat.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    24 days ago
    Lvclubber her name is Natalie Hence the handle. I can't post more links coz her profile is private.
  • Puddy Tat
    24 days ago
    She's too inked up but still hot. I love a phat ass like that.
  • skibum609
    24 days ago
    Hard pass.
  • oscarlomax
    24 days ago
    I like a phat ass. Spinners do nothing for me. That God for Variety so we can all be satisfied.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    24 days ago
    With spinners. I like slim thick girls but need ass and tits and a small waist. Thats what makes a woman
  • rustyjay
    23 days ago
    Not a day in hell
  • skibum609
    22 days ago
    A perfect 10? Lmao, at eating.
  • wallanon
    22 days ago
    Why would icee have come back after literally being the only TUSCLer in memory who was voted off the island? Not even dougster had that happen. Did someone do a Bettlejuice and invoke the name tooany times?
  • georgmicrodong
    22 days ago
    Assuming she'd even give me a second glance, I suppose I could close my eyes while she sucks my dick.
  • rickmacrodong
    18 days ago
    Nice big booty, but tranny asian face
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion