tuscl

Ginger or Mary Ann?

happylap
Michigan
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:43 AM
I confess I've been a Mary Ann fan for a long time. Yes, Ginger was hot but Mary Ann had a sweet sexiness that appeals to me. Here's a story for you old "Gilligan's Island" fan: [view link] What does this say about the nature of man? (and I don't mean "mankind") Yes, I know that this has nothing whatsoever to do with strip clubs. But it seems like the kind of deep, philosophical question that tuclers, at least the ones on this board, like to ponder.

15 comments

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Ginger...yea, I get the whole wholesome, corn-fed, down-home, apple-pie, high-school-sweetie Mary Ann thing too, but I just love redheads! :)
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    Mary Ann's personality and Gingers looks - that's pretty much optimal
  • quimby
    16 years ago
    Ginger looks pretty high maintenance to me...
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Mary Ann in a landslide. Wouldn't even be interested in Ginger----personality or looks. Mary Ann has the looks and personality.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I'm holding out for Mrs. Howell. It's just as easy to fall in love with a rich woman as a poor one. lol...
  • happylap
    16 years ago
    Hey guys! I was hoping you'd go to the link and read the article. I guess it's too much trouble for you lazy asses to copy the link and paste into your browser? Maybe founder could find a way for us to put hyperlinks on this board. (Or maybe that wouldn't be a good thing. I suppose someone might find a way to abuse it.) The article says that after the story came out that Dawn Wells (Mary Ann) was busted for marijuana, the search traffic for Tina Louise (Ginger) went way up. HUNH?
  • 99Intrepid
    16 years ago
    I heard about it on the news a few weeks ago. She was busted when a cop found some pot in a car she was driving. Her UNIQUE answer was that the pot wasn't hers LMAO. Maryann was a cutie for sure, but the "Bend Her Over The Mattress Until She Screams For More" Award goes to Ginger..no contest.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Yea, I read the article you posted originally...I guess that means that more people like Ginger is all.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Well I admit it. I was too lazy. Anyway, I finally did the arduous task of cutting and pasting. A little shamed to say it was a workout. :( Mary Ann is definitely hotter, imo. :)
  • BaddJack
    16 years ago
    Old question. I am even old enough to have pondered it before the days of TVNation and Nick at Night. For those that watch "WKRP in Cincinnati": Loni Anderson or Jan Smithers?
  • unbelheathen
    16 years ago
    Dawn Wells and Jan Smithers. Preferably at the same time. Then I can die.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Jan Smithers.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Wilma or Betty. I say Betty.
  • BaddJack
    16 years ago
    Clearly, Betty. Barney musta been hung.
  • dennyspade
    16 years ago
    Interesting that whenever the Mary Ann vs Ginger question arises, we begin to focus on the WKRP duo of Jan Smithers vs. Loni Anderson. I would take "Bailey Quarters" in a heartbeat. She would be bending at the torso, brushing her hair, and I would be "feeling her up" or "filling her up" from behind. God Bless the 70's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion