tuscl

FIDEL CASTRO (Tampa Strip Club)

I might be in Tampa for work for a couple days coming up soon, I am getting so fucking bored of Cuban women in strip clubs due to last time I was in Tampa, seemed thats all there was. I wanted to spice things up a bit and go into the club dressed as Fidel in army green, the hat (the whole thing) and beard with cigar in mouth.

I wonder if the Cuban girls will want to say hi to daddy Castro, maybe they will have flashbacks and run in fear out the back door in their 7" heels? I would see if they dont kick me out I will try to get a Cuban girl to give me head while I am wearing the costume in VIP. I am thinking if I pay for VP the managers wont even give a shit.

What are your opinions and what might be the best club to do this?

3 comments

• RonJax2
    3 months ago
    I think most cubanas have left Cuba because they dislike communism, I don’t think this would go over well
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    Or, they could be terrified of you, and think they have no choice but to suck and fuck until their supreme leader is satisfied.

On the other hand, if you walked into a club dressed as a certain prior German leader, I'm certain you would be destroyed.
  • stainglass
    3 months ago
    it would definitely be interesting... TRY IT and report back.

Am sure you would get a kick out of it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion