tuscl

What is Kent Bot’s endgame?

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
Georgie Lildick think’s Kent Ape is training a bot. https://tuscl.net/discussion/85351

This rick wants to know what said bot’s endgame is? I can understand reprogramming a Tesla autopilot with the moves of a drunken rick. After all, that shit lets this rick do some two fisted drinkin’ while enjoying an exciting drive. You know…hapless hairless apes bouncin’ off the hood while I go roaring along with a rickarita in one hand and a gin rickey in the other.

But I digress…my point is that all Kent seems to do is post smash-or-pass links to Instagram and write liberal posts with the intent of getting Skifredo and his ilk so mad they shit their diapers. I could do that with cut-and-frickin’-paste!

So what is Kent Bot’s endgame anyway? ROAR!!!

14 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 months ago
    Trolls don't have endgames.
  • shailynn
    2 months ago
    Yes love how he questions everyone’s moral compass everyday on a strip club forum no less but then brags he allegedly picks up street walkers for $25.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    ^ and a lot of photos that look like they were not knowingly taken.

I don't think it's a bot, it's the disorder that makes people act like bots...autism.

I'll admit Puddy Tat loves digging his fangs into trolls too much. In this case you can remind TUSCL's Archbishop of Autism that he's an academic who clubs with family and therefore has no standing to critique capitalism.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    Clubs with family money*
  • JimGassagain
    2 months ago
    Yes, hairless apes are weird and made to poke fun of. I can see if he was getting an extra cheeseburger out of it, then it makes sense. Maybe he does it to make his inner self feel better? If it was me, I’d just eat my feelings.

Bacon!!
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    Lion, when are you going to get Jack Daniel’s to change their name? Rick Daniel’s maybe? You’re their best customer/promoter.

And puddy, are you just trying on the talk about yourself in the third person thing or is it here to stay? It’s a little weird coming from a user who mostly posts like a ‘real person.’ Much more appropriate for a troll (or a totally into himself lion).
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    @hank - just taking a little creative license on the thread of one more committed to acting the part of a feline than I.
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    lol
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 months ago
    All the content on CNN and MSNBC was written by Kent Bot.

How do you make a rickarita?
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    ^ Add Jack to your Jack, a little Jack on top of that...and a splash of Jose Cuervo. Salting the room is optional.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 months ago
    Is a rickarita better than a ricktini?
  • IWantHerOnMe
    2 months ago
    I muted this dude because he kept posting them Fig walkers who didn't ask to be online. The account is absolutely trash no matter who's behind it.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    2 months ago
    I got family in Cali. I know for a fact some people on them damn walker channels aren't walkers and end up plastered online by creeps like Get Bent Kent or whoever is being that horseshit.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    ^ If that's true, might be time for @Founder to send him to the litter box...shit, another cat pun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion