tuscl

Chicas getting demoted from HK to BT

RonJax2
Strip Club Connoisseur
Wednesday, July 10, 2024 4:13 AM
A chica I met last week was texting me this week that she's being sent to BT for a month as punishment, because she hadn't scheduled her vacation correctly.

This chica is a knockout, easily would stand out in the top 10-20% at HK. And she's saying there are other girls getting punished too, and that no one is coming into BT this week.

I'm posting about this because if I were headed to Tijuana in the next month, I would definitely make a point of swinging through Bar Tropical, at least once or twice a day, to look for diamonds in the rough.

10 comments

• wallanon
    2 months ago
    Thanks for the heads up. Viva El TUSCL.
  • captainfun
    2 months ago
    Geez that’s wild. A hot girl in BT could indeed clean up. As in, I’m good staying here at BT, don’t push me back to HK where the competition is stiff for the girls
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    But as I have heard it (though I've never personally been to TJ) the BT location is rougher on the girls, because the bouncers / managers / etc. take much greater advantage. Getting to HK is getting to where you get respect and are treated properly in your work environment ... or, at least a little more so. This I have read (somewhere?). Your superior experience requested.
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    ^ In spite of my voluminous reviews of TJ clubs, I'm still pretty much an intermediate at this, with just 4 long trips and only 26 arribas under my belt. I would not call my experience superior by any means, there are others here like @PAFBABs and @PutaTester that know a lot more about la Zona Norte!

That said, I haven't heard of girls being mistreated at BT. It's all under the same management as HK, so that would surprise me. But like I said, I've still got plenty to learn about TJ so that may be wrong.

The chica I'm texting with doesn't seem to be concerned about bouncers or management. She's just worried there's no PLs there and she won't make any money. It's a perfect opportunity to snap this chica (and the others in purgatory) up at rock bottom rates, IMHO.

@BookGuy: My question to you is, you seem to be a very experienced monger. Why haven't you made a pilgrimage to mecca yet? And I'm not asking to be a dick, I'm just genuinely curious, what stops people from going to TJ? The passport? Safety? Not into Latinas?
  • PutaTester
    2 months ago
    FYI, BT is the management’s way of punishing girls without completely loosing them from their stable. They still make some money and if they try to leave the organization completely, they get a lot of grief.

Example: An ATF who worked in HK for five years got into a fight. She didn’t start it, but was sent to BT for six months. Three months later, they said she could come back to HK because she sells a lot of drinks.

Another time, she was sent to BT for “getting too fat.” It was BS, because she is lean and the management was pushing her to get liposuction. She didn’t need it and there were a lot of bigger girls in HK. They were just screwing with her. Her income in BT was consistently less than half of what she made in HK.

Another ATF was suspended from HK for a week. Her boyfriend had beaten her so badly that she had to go to the ER, so she missed some shifts. (Shows management’s compassion eh?) She went to work at Adelitas while on suspension. HK management found out and she was told that if she goes to another club again, don’t come back. An idle threat, because she worked in CC for a short time to check it out and went back to HK with no issues.

Bottom line is that the club management jerks these girls around. Sometimes they do it, just to mess with them. Many stories about bad managers who go on an ego trip and just make up rules and requirements just to exercise power over the girls. The girls have to put up with it, because HK is the biggest money maker.

And if you have ever had to deal with a club manager, you know what dicks they can be.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    @RonJax ... yeah I have thought off and on about visiting Tijuana. Something in it doesn't really appeal to me, I can't put my finger on it. I'm not averse to Latinas, though i don't necessarily find them any more or less appealing than any other ethnicity. I think I would have been quite excited to visit TJ about twenty years ago, but now the "down and dirty" type of mongering doesn't appeal to me as much. I wouldn't so no to a trip there if the logistics happened to arrange themselves on their own. If I'm going to do a North American monger trip, lately I've been thinking in terms of three destinations, Pompano Beach FL (I've been there a couple of times, so I vaguely know my way around), Inkster / Detroit MI (never been) or Toronto (used to live there). Would you strongly recommend TJ over any of those? For what reasons?
  • funonthaside
    2 months ago
    Are Pompano and Detroit also filled with "down and dirty" clubs?
  • wallanon
    2 months ago
    If you've never been to TJ and don't have any concerns with crossing the border it's worth going at least once. When I used to go to San Diego regularly it was a trip I liked to make.
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    @BookGuy, I have been to Inkster and Pompano both. Great spots. (Never been to Toronto, it's on my list though.)

I overwhelmingly prefer TJ to Inkster or Pompano! Here's why:

* It's MUCH cheaper for the value you get. A HH arriba with a smoking hot 8, 9 or 10 will run you $120 in TJ. In Pompano, $450-600 for a HH. In Inskter you can find extras for cheap, but not with the high level of talent. At Flight or LS, where there's good talent, you'd pay a lot more than TJ. To be fair, I don't find I spend less in TJ, but the value is so much higher. It's like when CostCo sells you a gallon of premium ice cream for the price of a pint. You still wind up paying the same for ice cream, you just buy more of it, maybe multiple flavors of it at the same time even.

* I definitely prefer having a hotel room to smash, versus a loud, cramped cubicle in the club. Think of TJ bars like regular strip clubs, except there's a hotel attached, and you're guaranteed to find OTC.

* Better selection. Hong Kong club might have 100 women working on an average Thursday night. Cheetah Pompano might have 40, less at any given Inskter club.

* I think objectively, HKGC is a better physical club than any Inkster or Pompano club. It's bigger there's more to explore with shaving cream shows, hot tub shows, etc. Plus there's another 6-7 clubs within easy walking distance (<100m) of HKGC if you want to branch out. There's also multiple clubs in Pompano and Inkster, but you're driving between them.

* YMMV, but I've found it much easier to get a real GFE in TJ than Inkster or Pompano.

* This is highly subjective, but Mexicanas are just more passionate and hotter IMHO than Cubanas. Don't get me wrong, me gustan las Cubanas, pero las Mexicanas son tan buenas!

The downsides of TJ are:

* It's further away (from the east coast anyway)

* Crossing the border is a hassle (unless you have global entry)

* Safety is a bigger concern (though, inside the clubs and hotels are plenty safe, you just will want to be careful walking around.) Now that I've written that though I'm thinking I wouldn't want to walk around Inkster or inland Pompano either though.

* There are white women, Asians and AAs in Inkster. In TJ (and Pompano too) it's all latinas.

To Bottom Line it: TJ is definitely not as "down and dirty" as you might presume. The clubs and hotels are actually pretty nicely appointed, and the chicas are fucking hot. It's definitely worth experiencing it first hand, at least once!
  • devl_dawgg
    2 months ago
    @RonJax The ice cream analogy is perfect. There are so many flavors in Zona Norte that you're sure to find one that satisfies!

I'm in the same boat as you, I'm an east coast guy so only get the TJ a couple of times a year but, I don't think anyplace in the states compares when you consider value and variety.

You're on the money about Global Entry. I almost feel guilty walking by hundreds of folks in the general public lanes to use the GE lane. Almost...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion