tuscl

jealous stripers

Monday, April 21, 2008 3:21 AM
went to lucky lady in eville sat [view link] two favorite dancer came an sat down.the one i realy like says which of us did you come to see.she started drinking doubles an we got into a big argurment she jumps up an says dont come back in here ever.she has been my women for 3 years.should i go back or not.i have gave her a ton of money last 2/3 years.can she keep me out.leonard3

12 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    My ATF likes to brand me with hickies. She considers my former ATF competition, but I don't have a clue where to find my former ATF. Anyway, the hicky thing would make any female question where I've been.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    No Leonard, she can't keep you out. It is your money. Tell the bitch you are tired of her and to fuck off. Then get dances from whomever you'd like. She is just treating you like a cash machine so I see no problem with speaking to her sternly. (Like the money grubbing whore she obviously is.) You need to stand up for yourself a little bit. You are the patron, act like your mney has some value because it does. Spend your time with someone who treats you well not someone who is going to shit on you.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    She was never really your "women", but I suspect that you'll never learn...so just send us your money... ;)
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    No she can't keep you out, its just that she feels her money is threatened... So she would rather make sure no one gets your money... Its yours to spend how you want, but if she knows that she can throw a fit and get what she wants she will.
  • driver01
    16 years ago
    "she has been my woman for 3 years"--- yea, that statement pretty much says it all. Leonard, call your momma on this one- that's what confused and needy boys do.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Can she keep you out? She sure can... she just goes to the bouncer/management and says "that guy is bothering me" and very likely you'll be banned from the club. Strip club management treats their girls like shit with ONE EXCEPTION - they don't like dumbasses fucking with their girls. Best play is ignore her (if you want to continue visiting that club) OR find another place to spend your "ton of money" (why am I seeing a "stack" or rumpled singles in this case?) O.
  • leonard3
    16 years ago
    no it was triple nombers thank you leonard3.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Leonard3, I hope you will go back to the club ASAP. Ozymandias has a point though. Assuming "Ms. X" is not a part-owner of the club, I think there is a simple strategy to pre-empt the risk that she will sic management/bouncer on you with a false accusation. Next time you go in, approach the first management person you see (bouncer, bracelet-apply-person, bartender, whatever). Tell that person in a very calm and pleasant way that you are there to spend some money and have a good time. That you are concerned about "Ms X" and that you really don't want to interact with her while you are there. That you are not asking for any intervention on your behalf by management -- no not at all. You just want management to be aware of the situation. A reasonable, friendly cash tip at this point would not hurt. Then you hold up your end of the deal. BTW, I would not use the strategy proposed by parodyman, to be confrontational with "Ms X". If she approaches you just calmly tell her you don't want to talk to her and let it go at that. SO... I think this will work. Try it out ASAP and let us all know what happens.
  • Jmoney007
    16 years ago
    arbeeguy is right, dont let her decide whether you can come back or not, you are an adult who can make your OWN decision, but knowing women....she'll prolly have the other girls avoid you( at this point she prolly made a rumor about you having some type of disease or maybe that you are abusive or something to get their attention) and then she might make a scene to make you look bad in font of the bouncers and management so my advice is to not go back ASAP but to wait at least 2 or 3 weeks then go with the plan that arbeeguy said because waiting will ensure that most of the anger of "miss.X" have passed and she wont be much of a bother anymore(you might have better results if you go on a night when she's not working).
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Jmoney007, Not a dig at you personally but that stratagy is kind of pussy.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    This is probably the point where I would probably be looking for a different club, if only to avoid the pointless drama, although I don't know what other choices there are for you. I'd probably just avoid that club for a while and the next time you go back, everything will probably be forgotten.
  • leonard3
    16 years ago
    i have put this place off limits on my own.i dont need the drama every nite.i can spend my two or three hundred or what i have with me. scores has a nice place four blocks from there.thank you guys for your input.leonard3
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion