tuscl

Nippledivergence

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Tuesday, June 25, 2024 4:37 AM

16 comments

• Dolfan
    3 months ago
    I'm not a fan of walleyed or pigeon toed nipples.
  • datinman
    3 months ago
    Big fan of nipples. I like short ones, long ones, inverted ones, and puffy ones. I like dark areolas, light areolas, round ones, and oval ones. BUT… If looking at her chest reminds me of Marty Feldman's eyes, I'm out of there.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 months ago
    Would work well for Cubans. You could hold your phone in front of you, and still do paraphilic adult breastfeeding.
  • Rod8432
    3 months ago
    Less bothered by it than nipple convergence. But to Dolfan's point, not a fan of either.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 months ago
    I once again fail at having a non-serious thread.

I'm neutral about it. Just looks like she's guarding against flanking maneuvers.
  • gSteph
    3 months ago
    Been a while since I played with nipples / boobs like those, so sure, let's do a dance 🤗
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 months ago
    Maybe they should be called Yosemite Sam nipples: https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp2475883.j… .
  • drewcareypnw
    3 months ago
    These tits are AMAZING. Would do.
  • Dolfan
    3 months ago
    Its a strip club website, we're sorta obliged to take nipples and the tits they are attached as serious matters.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 months ago
    Beware of boob overthink.
  • Book Guy
    3 months ago
    This is an attractive woman, to me, although she is clearly also middle-aged or "beyond her prime" or whatever you want to call it. And I'm not usually a fan of larger than average breasts, generally I prefer average or smaller, but again that depends on the shape and maintenance etc.. I think these are very well done fake breasts, you can kind of pinpoint the location of the implants if you stare enough and keep from drooling. Her supposed nipple "divergence" could be simply due to the pose; if she put her arms together would she suffer from "convergence" similarly? I don't think so.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 months ago
    Hmm I would guess late 20s/early 30s, natural boobs. Very attractive. I think the stern expression and heavy eyeliner is making you think she's older.
  • rickthelion
    3 months ago
    This rick would like to thank Libby ape (or whatever the fuck his name is) for an intellectually-stimulating thread. Well…intellectually-stimulating for TUSCL…

Anyhoo…this rick would like to address earlier comments:

=> If looking at her chest reminds me of Marty Feldman's eyes, I'm out of there

You should run if looking at her chest reminds me of any males featured in that delightful Young Frankenstein documentary.

=> Maybe they should be called Yosemite Sam nipples

I clicked half expecting to see Yosemite Sam with tits. Delighted that the image was simply Sam. But this brings up an issue…are any of you turned on when Bugs Bunny dresses up as a female. Asking for a friend. ROAR!!!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 months ago
    elmerfuddthelion
  • 5footguy
    3 months ago
    "How do you feel about it?"

I feel they are damn near perfect. They're big, they're natural (hard to tell 100% without seeing them move), and they hang nice and low. As for the divergence, that's just what happens with tits that size. Very sexy fucking a girl in mish and seeing those big mammaries fall to each side. Then when she brings her arms in and uses them to hold those fun bags together, it's even better. They bounce when she rides, and probably can bounce them in a circle if she wants. Basically heaven.
  • motorhead
    3 months ago
    “Hmm I would guess late 20s/early 30s”

Funny how two people can look at the same photo and perceive it differently. That woman hasn’t seen her 20’s since Obama’s first term. She’s 40+
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion