tuscl

He's got my vote

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Friday, June 21, 2024 1:50 PM
He's into strippers, guns, and has zero tolerance for ROBs. What's not to like?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article…

No, it's not political.

10 comments

• Dolfan
    3 months ago
    I got zero tolerance for that sort of hypocrisy and dishonesty from a politician; "faith and family at the heart of his campaign" then is out chasing strippers with guns after 2am?
  • iknowbetter
    3 months ago
    Dude looks like Kevin Spacey (another righteous, upstanding citizen)
  • twentyfive
    3 months ago
    Of course this isn’t political, it’s too stupid to be taken seriously.
  • motorhead
    3 months ago
    He’s the son of a rather well known Michigan politician with a very interesting history himself. They’re from way up north, almost to the UP. Very beautiful country. His father was from Germany and served in the Luftwaffe before coming to the US. He was a John Bircher, campaigned for Wallace in ‘68 and contributed to David Duke. Even for conservatives, he was over the top bat shit crazy.
  • rickthelion
    3 months ago
    25 Ape said => Of course this isn’t political, it’s too stupid to be taken seriously

While this rick certainly agrees that the story of the Friske-ape is pretty frickin’ stupid, I must say that I thought “Posts too stupid to be taken seriously” was the tagline for the political board. If it is not, it should be. ROAR!!!
  • twentyfive
    3 months ago
    ^ +100 for the king of the jungle
  • Muddy
    3 months ago
    Michigan folks love their strippers
  • Studme53
    3 months ago
    If that’s wrong I guess I’ll never be President.
  • jackslash
    3 months ago
    If he commits 5 more felonies he can be Trump’s running mate.
  • motorhead
    3 months ago
    Even gets more interesting

“The case report, filed Thursday morning hours after Lansing Police arrested Friske, is almost completely redacted. The portion that is not redacted indicates police were treating the case as an investigation into first-degree criminal sexual conduct, a felony defined in part as involving sexual penetration by coercion or force.“
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion