tuscl

Closing/Opening listings

Wednesday, June 12, 2024 10:09 PM
Does anybody actually do this or do you leave to the locals to figure it out? Some places on here I don't think have any locals. I feel like we are going all Kitty Genovese on this whole thing. I've submitted a decent amount of closings/openings recently and it got me thinking just how many strip clubs are really closed down. I used to be unsure about doing it if I don't live near there but honestly if it's closed on a Friday night and it's phone number on google ain't working at all, I'm submitting to close that shit. The onus is on them to then prove they are open. Fuck it. It's made me think that whatever number of strip clubs you think are open for business right now, cut that in half. The strip club industry is even worse straights than we think it is. And this crisis is too much for a PL to bear.

5 comments

• Dolfan
    6 days ago
    I try to keep up with the ones in my area, but I don't mess with ones for other areas. I don't report ones around here as closed until after I've gone by a few times when they should be open and aren't. I never try to call. There's some locations that frequently close up shop and change hands, then re-open as something new. I don't always bother with them until the new place has some time under its belt or until its closed long enough to make me thing it'll be a while before it re-opens. But, I find TUSCL's listings to be more accurate the Google's and the club websites or socials, so I try to contribute to keep it reasonably accurate. Especially since it bugs me when I try to go to a club and find it closed.
  • funonthaside
    6 days ago
    Founder was super fast at updating a club's opening time when I submitted one change last week.
  • Book Guy
    5 days ago
    Had to Google for "Kitty Genovese" LOL
  • Manuellabore
    5 days ago
    May be more of an issue with clubs out in the hinterlands where the intrepid Muddy roams (so we don't have to). Agree that Google maps lists a lot of clubs as open which TUSCL confirms are closed.
  • DandyDan
    5 days ago
    I did do that once for the strip club that was the shortest driving distance for me because it was clear something else had taken over the building. Other than that, what can you do other than go there?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion