tuscl

Nude on stage?

Sunday, June 2, 2024 5:20 PM
What is gg egg for nude on stage in D.C.?

13 comments

• groundball
    a month ago
    ??? I have no idea what you're asking. Yes there are some nude clubs in DC. But they are all mostly bad
  • Jmanskald
    a month ago
    DC is just dead. MD is where it’s at. Not great, but infinitely better.
  • RonJax2
    a month ago
    The DC scene is a wasteland. The downtown clubs are definitely not fully nude. I've never been but you might see nude women at the Ebony Inn just NE of the city. Further out in the MD suburbs, there's the Showcase Theater. If I remember right they go nude on stage there and you can definitely also pay for fully nude dances. Showcase is in the middle of nowhere though, it's BYOB, and the talent is terrible. My biggest take on DC is to save your money for when you're elsewhere, the DC scene sucks.
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    “gg egg” In English please?
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    IYKYK
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    RonJax, Archibald's on K Street IS most definitely nude. And, I believe other club(s) such as Cloakroom may also be nude (but I can't confirm other than Archibald's, as it has been years since I've been to the others). And, Ebony Inn is NOT nude, as Prince Georges County prohibits nudity on stage. Techman's post is referring to a recent Archbald's review by me which contained a typo caused by a combination of fat fingers, auto-correct, and rushing to finish before SO came back into room. I intended to write "dancers are required to get nude on stage, or will be prohibited from dancing at Archibald's". But, RonJax's assessment that DC is a poor place for clubbing is accurate.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    Boo
  • ancientlurker
    a month ago
    > IYKYK And IDK so IDK, YK? Google tells me it has something to do with Roblox (??).
  • iknowbetter
    a month ago
    Is Camelot still around in DC? Last time I was there was pre-Covid, but back then the DC clubs, Camelot, Archibalds, and Good Guys were all fully nude, but strictly look but don’t touch environments.
  • Manuellabore
    a month ago
    If somebody is asking me a question using code I don't understand and their response when clarification is sought is "IYKYK", my rejoinder is FU
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    FFS, you guys are a bunch of humorless bastards. Techman starts a perfect trolling thread with a hidden clue, leaving it for people to puzzle over until they figure it out for themselves. Nofunontheside ruins the bit because he somehow thinks it’s at his expense, and then ancientlurker and manuellabor can’t bother to read the explanation and just decide to bitch. That about sums it up.
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    Oh, and DC clubs have been full node forever. Most of them now offer some level of contact lap dances too, but it’s pricey.
  • BigYansh69
    a month ago
    If you like a more "Urban" scene, The House stripclub in DC is fully nude.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion