"I'm Q Bun"
"Chew wanna dance....bay bee"

No

*back to the cuban girl chit chat corner*

"yakety yak, yakety yak yak"

23 comments

• 5footguy
    4 months ago
    I've had very different kinds of experiences with Cubanas than you have, apparently...
  • shanny72
    4 months ago
    My only issue is that they get very clique-y.. say yes to one and the rest won't leave you alone.. say no to even the "mas feo" and none of them wany to approach you after.

In my experience they are definitely all about the money and as a result are usually the first to provide the extras
  • ReadyToMonger
    4 months ago
    Where can I find decent looking Cuban women who will do OTC? The ones I see have the fake butts, lots of tattoos and lip injections or are on the fat side.

I prefer spinner or shapely women who have small waist. I dont care about ass or tits as much as pretty face and no tatoos or just a few are ok. I remember I had an Asian fuck buddy lady friend who was a spinner, A cup tits , great body and pretty face and she swallowed, I met her at a regular night club not a SC, never paid her at all. Unfortunately she moved and we stopped talking, but I must have screwed her close to 100 times. Turns out she now has a husband. I would pay her good if I could do that all over again.
  • shadowcat
    4 months ago
    I mostly avoid the Cuban dancers and they make up about 75% of the dancers at my favorite club. Most have learned to not even approach me for dances. I do have a few that I do get dances from because they are among the hottest looking and through repeat business give me great mileage. Of those I have taken 2 to VIP and would not repeat. When you're 18, 10 minutes and a condom are all you need. But I'm way past that. Approaching when I might change to playing checkers in the park. But I keep coming back. But I want the GFE for 30 minutes and GOOGLE translate is just not going to work.

That gives me fewer options when I go to the club but I'd rather go home with blue balls than settle for "VIP Papi?"
  • Dolfan
    4 months ago
    There are absolutely some girls that are like that, but not all. It's harder to find the friendly Cuban girls, but once you start to recognize the subtle signs they are out there. Some of them start off mechanical but will warm up pretty quick.

At least around here, there is a growing percentage of Cuban dancers who look to engage with customers on a slightly deeper level. Just yesterday I met and chit-chatted with a Cuban girl about her family, mine, pets, which sandbar's we prefer and why, which type of fish we prefer and how we like to prepare it, a bunch of total random bullshit. We went to a room, and she was anything but mechanical. She gave me her number to meet up at the club another day, but she's likely angling for OTC just as I would be. There's a few I already see OTC that are friendlier than the American dancers. I'm losing one of my regular OTC girls who is so GFE that she's marrying another customer and moving out of state with him.

They're not all that way, I absolutely had an experience or two just like Muddy's example on the same visit. But I also had similar drive by experiences with the two non-Cuban dancers in the building too.

Maybe it's a local thing, we've got so many Cuban girls they're learning that they can stand out and earn more by raising the bar a little.

• azdd
    4 months ago
    I agree with shanny72 above. At the HiLiter in Phoenix, the coveted wall seats are Havana central, it’s usually necessary to roust a Cuban out of a seat to sit there. There are some there that I like, and they immediately seek me out. But as said, once you say yes to one, they ALL come by pitching “just one dance?”. It can get tedious, but at least you don’t have to chase down the ones you like.
  • 5footguy
    4 months ago
    I love Cubanas. They are the main feature at the club I frequent most. These are strong girls who have done something to get here, and it hasn't been easy to do so for many of them. They already have my respect for that. I know some spanish so it helps in breaking the ice. Most of them are very family oriented and a lot of fun. I'm picky and I don't prefer those who are overweight or just plain, but we frequently have 50+ to choose from, so, I usually find a few in there who I like. Most of them are much more humble than their American counterparts on average, especially the ones who are new here. Nearly all of them GFE with me and several of them have expanded their menus fairly quickly, including removing covers and opening new areas for exploration .. very GFE.
  • twentyfive
    4 months ago
    ^ We have many 2nd and 3rd generation Cubanas here in S. Florida, far from surprised that many have integrated in the general population similar to our own grandparents and our parents did. In my own neighborhood there are many 2nd generation Hispanic folk, their kids attend the same schools, many have intermarried and few of their children even speak Spanish. My Spanish rudimentary as it is, surpasses their entire language skills.
    So it’s very logical that there many Hispanic strippers that use strategies of the majority to increase their earnings.
  • Dolfan
    4 months ago
    ^ I'm not even talking about the 2nd/3rd generation Cubans. At the risk of going political, I pretty much consider them American if they are born here. I'm talking about girls who have been here a few months to a few years. Maybe the new immigrants are learning from their Americanized coworkers, that's certainly possible.
  • twentyfive
    4 months ago
    ^ yep
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    No foreign fucks who come here illegally are or ever will be Americans. Of course, most people who are American citizens aren't americans either. On the other hand it is 86 here today after being 40 this weekend so who fucking cares. Go Celtics.
  • ReadyToMonger
    4 months ago
    I need a Cuban experience. From what you guys have experienced are they against giving head, do they like certain positions. I heard they like anal , but I dont do that shit and striclty pussy penetration.

If they have google translate how hard is it to even get to the point of asking for OTC or even ITC (not ideal but can work with it). Cubans I have seen have tattoos everywhere or fix a flat injected in their ass (fake ass job) and it looks weird.

• Book Guy
    4 months ago
    Would a good Spanish speaker please evaluate the following from Google Translate?

hey baby let's fuck; how much to suck on your tits; blowjob first; no condom; do you deep french kiss = Hola nena, vamos a follar; cuanto chuparte las tetas; mamada primero; sin condón; ¿Tienes un beso francés profundo?

also
    one hundred, not five hundred = cien, no quinientos
  • Brahma2k
    4 months ago
    Es una broma? No podrias decir las palabras/frases en una manera que entendia. Lo escribire en un papel y daselo?
    This is a joke? ((For argument sake, it isn’t)) You couldn’t say the words/phrases in a way she understands. You will write this on a paper and give it to her?

(The translation from Google isn’t quite right. For ex: “Tienes un beso francés profundo” = do you have a deep French kiss. Use quiero besar profundo)(I’d use “chichis” for tits).

Simple speak, these few easy ones will be your friend.
    “Cuanto” = how much (qwan-toh)
    “Quiero” = I want. (Key-air-oh)
    “Necesito” = I need. (Ne-cess-see-toh)
    “Claro” = clear or ok or cool or agreed (clah-doh)
    “Cien” = 100 (see-en)

Use fingers to indicate one or two hundred. Use plain English words after “quiero” such “quiero to fuck”. They’ll know fuck, bj, tits, no, yes etc. they’re universal. Claro when agreed

• chiefwiggum
    4 months ago
    This is the problem with Spanish taught it the schools, I can't translate these phrases :) Brahma 2k makes a good point, keep it simple, keep it Spanglish. No offense to these girls, but most are highly uneducated. The words they use are local to their area and their grammar and pronunciation is terrible. I was in Austin recently and it was hilarious hearing Mexicans and Cubans complain about each other's speech. Of course, this does nothing to incentivize these girls to speak english and to hang out with us and work on their sales technique.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    My last trip to south florida the dancers were all using google translate. Seems to work well.
  • Book Guy
    4 months ago
    I knew it would be a poor (and literal-minded) translation, I was asking more for the punch-line value. :)

In similar vein, I received this book when I was in High School. Quite exciting, it included plenty of curse words. Too bad it was for German.
    https://www.amazon.com/gimmick-Gesproche…
  • shanny72
    4 months ago
    Google translate often changes the Spanish word for suck into the English word straw...
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    ^ Hmmm that explains the lack of a condom and a can of coke.
  • 5footguy
    4 months ago
    don't rely on google translate for anything sexual, as it does not know you want Cuban spanish ...
    for example, the common word for "pussy" is "bollo" .. goog won't tell you that
  • Longball300
    4 months ago
    My recent Cuban experience in Tampa Bay was awful. Could not communicate, pushy and would take no for an answer.
  • 5footguy
    4 months ago
    ^^ says more about you than them, tbh. they felt they could dominate you and you proved them right. no disrespect intended, but you are putting out some less than masculine vibes if they won't take no for an answer.
  • deboinair
    4 months ago
    I always pass on the Cubans. The lack of English, entitlement and annoying behavior is a turn off. I'll still with my Colombianas, Puerto Ricans, etc. I thought Miami was Cuban dancer kingdom. They have evolved and are every damn where. When I moved from Miami to Phoenix years ago, I was really surprised that a good portion of their clubs are filled with Cubans. smdh
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion