Pompano Club Crawl

Wednesday, May 1, 2024 5:24 PM
30 year old guy that slept on the strip club scene till I my first trip to Tootsies in Miami a year ago on a bachelor’s trip. Since then, I’ve been to a handful more and have quickly become enamored by this world. All the glitz and glamour, the signature scent of strippers’ perfumes, the glitter I’ll sometimes find on my clothes after a night at the club, the constant pursuit of getting a dance by the perfect dime, I’m hooked to all of it. Having spent some time on this site, I have realized that I want to pay a visit to the holy trinity of the Pompano Beach scene - DD, BT and Cheetah! Bagged $90 round trip tickets to FLL (Spirit Airlines FTW). No hotel booked as I plan to spend the night between these strip clubs before heading to the airport at around 3 am for my return flight. Can some seasoned SoFlo pros help me plan this trip? 1. I will have about 8 hours in Miami/Pompano starting at 7 pm on a Saturday. Should I follow a particular order to visit these clubs? 2. I’ve always visited strip clubs with a group before. Should I also add Tootsie’s as a stop since this is a bigger club that I’m familiar with? I suspect that I will have less inhibitions about being solo as the night goes on and the alcohol starts kicking in. 3. I’ve never really been into going the full distance with a dancer. I mostly just enjoy the conversations, the dances and maybe a HJ or BJ if I’m really into the girl. That being said, should I pop a V pill before starting the night so I can release multiple times if I have to? The goal is to treat myself and get as many as 15-20 dances and maybe a couple of trips to the VIP rooms. Would really appreciate any tips or advice I can get!

20 comments

With an 8 hour window you’re going to do either Pompano or Miami - not both. Otherwise you’ll be spending 2 of your 8 hrs on I-95. However, at 30 (and presumably single) you are too young to become a PL. You should be out getting civilian pussy for free instead of having to buy it in a strip club. Leave the paid pussy for us old married guys.
iknowbetter
16 days ago
…and if you’re popping blue pills at 30, you might have a medical condition that you might want to get checked out.
iknowbetter
16 days ago
Thanks for the tips! I’ll probably keep the Miami clubs out of my plans for now. Do you know what order I should follow when visiting the Pompano trifecta? As for the pills, I had an anxiety based ED a while back which I managed to overcome. I still have some of the prescribed pills that I use every once in a while when I’m anticipating a sexual encounter. It’s mostly so I can reload faster and go for seconds or thirds. I just got out of a relationship and this is one of the ways I choose to celebrate my freedom before I dive back into the dating pool lol. Besides, I’d probably never be able to pull a 9 for free ;)
PaapadPants
16 days ago
> Should I follow a particular order to visit these clubs... Should I also add Tootsie’s as a stop since this is a bigger club that I’m familiar with? I'll second the suggestion that if you're flying into FLL, you should just stick with the Pompano three. Miami (and Tootsie's which is a great club but more expensive than the Pompano 3) is a pretty long drive. You'd have between 7 PM and 2 AM to work the clubs. Honestly that might only be time for two clubs. I would hit Booby Trap first (this is my personal fav of the 3), then plan to hit Cheetah late night, and then only plan on Diamond Dolls as a third option if you're not having fun at BT or Cheetah at any point. > That being said, should I pop a V pill before starting the night so I can release multiple times if I have to? What I would do as a recreational V user is go for round 1 without it. Then I'd pop the pill after completing round 1, so that you're ready for round 2. That or split it up, and take half early and half late. In my experience, V only lasts about 3 hours so not enough time for an entire evening and multiple pops. > No hotel booked as I plan to spend the night between these strip clubs before heading to the airport at around 3 am for my return flight. How the heck did you get a flight at 3 AM? I've never heard of a flight that late/early. Bear in mind that the Pompano clubs close at 2 AM. Tootsie's is open later I think, but again, it's pretty far from FLL.
RonJax2
16 days ago
Thanks RonJax2! You make some excellent points. I’ve only flown into MIA on my past visits to the city and didn’t realize FLL is much further out. My return flight is a few minutes past 6 am so I’m planning to end my night at 3 am. I’ve only used V recreationally a few times when the ex and I planned a long night of romping but yeah the effect does fade within 3-4 hours. Half a pill does nothing for me though. I’ll probably go easy on the alcohol too to avoid mixing.
PaapadPants
16 days ago
> I’ll probably go easy on the alcohol too to avoid mixing. That sure takes the fun out of the evening though! I feel like half the point of using vitamin V recreationally is that it's the antidote to whiskey dick. > My return flight is a few minutes past 6 am so I’m planning to end my night at 3 am. Is your flight out of MIA or FLL? If out of MIA, this might be a reason to hit up Tootsie's as a last stip. It would be on your way back from Pompano Beach to the MIA airport. And it's open 365/24/7 I believe. Otherwise, you're going to have a miserable one trying to kill time between 2 AM when the Pompano Beach clubs close and 6 AM when your flight leaves.
RonJax2
16 days ago
If you’re looking to bag a “9”, you probably won’t find it at DD. So I agree with the others - start at BT, then go to Cheetah (where you’ve got the best shot of finding your “9”). Then if you have any time and $ remaining, hit DD last for sloppy 3rds with a chubby senorita. All 3 clubs are within less than a 1 mile radius, so you won’t blow a lot of time moving from one to another.
iknowbetter
16 days ago
I plan on spending time at the Booby Trap and Cheetahs in June and if I were doing this trip with a rental car, cash and weed I would hit the Booby Trap early because the later it gets, the less fun the club is and then Cheetah, which is my nighttime club. Both clubs start getting boring after 1 a.m. as dancers start leaving, so if I were not satiated by then and wanted a nine, I'd be gone by midnight, at Dean's Gold in Miami before 1, satiated by 3, dropping off the rental car at 3:45 and sleeping in the terminal by 4:15. I admit Diamond Dolls has zero interest to me.
skibum609
16 days ago
Thanks Skibum609. Here’s what I’m probably gonna do - hit up BT around 7, spend maybe a couple of hours there, step out to get some grub and then head to Cheetah at around 10. I’ll probably still go to Tootsie’s past midnight, mainly to kill some more time before heading to airport! Heard a lot about their chicken wings lol
PaapadPants
16 days ago
Not sure if I'm insanely jealous of the OP, or cringing because I'm appalled at the OP. It sounds like a trip I'd like to do. Personally I'm too old for the no-hotel trick, just sleeping in the airport terminal sounds like it would break me. On the few occasions when I've visited the area I only had time to hit a single club. I have therefore been to Diamond Dolls once or twice, and I chose that destination over the others for the aspect of service more than for any other type of strip-club experience. I can confirm there was indeed service. I see from Uber estimates that the rate for the first trip, from FLL airport to one of the three clubs, is only about $25; the other zips between clubs are almost negligible. A cruddy hotel or AirB&B at / near airport, or up top at the clubs, would make this a do-able trip for me, personally. Anybody have recommendations?
Book Guy
16 days ago
If you're expecting to be at the club around 7, that's a tough time. Both clubs have a bit of a slowdown around then as that's generally shift change. So, you may see a unicorn as you walk in only to have her disappear never to be seen again. Your age and goals also throw me a bit. I don't like BT at night because it's loud, focused on partying more than stripping, and the girls tend to be more the thicker and faker types than at Cheetah, which isn't my style. But you're young and perhaps want to party? And you didn't mention your tastes in body types. I don't want to rain on your parade, but at most clubs in south Florida your options for conversation with a stripper is gonna be limited if you don't speak Spanish. There are some English speakers, but they are the clear minority. When you factor in them being not your type, with a customer, or not the type who sit and chat, well... Let's just say temper your expectations in that department. But, there is a glimmer of hope nearer to FLL. If this were my night, I'd start at BT and try to get there if at all possible before 6:30 or so to give yourself a shot with the day shift. Then I'd hit Cheetah when finished. Where I'll go a little off the reservation here is to suggest you hit Vixens on the way out to the airport. It's closer, and honestly it sounds more your speed given the limited info on your goals and preferences. It's not extras focused and they tend to have more than the average percentage of English speakers. The atmosphere is between BT's loud party scene & Cheetah's relaxed vibe, they'll have some kind of acrobatics show type thing likely. I don't go there often, but in my limited experience the girls tend to be hot. The biggest downside is they're gonna scan your ID and take your picture. If that's a deal breaker, and I wouldn't blame you if it was, don't go there. If you see a cutie early at BT, I strongly recommend pulling the trigger and doing a room with her. You might find something better later, but trust me odds are good she'll become the one that got away if let her. If you stay till 10ish, you'll notice a new crop of girls showing up at BT. Be careful with them, some are hot but they tend to be the "spoil me" kinda girls who only want to work 10pm-1am, 2 nights a week. Much more like the girls you find at Tootsies who are experts at fleecing tourists than the typical Pompano stripper who mostly caters to regulars. I'd cut bait at that point at the latest, but if it feels like you're scene it's not like its dangerous or anything and you gotta leave. After BT I'd hit Cheetah. Cheetah is much more relaxed, the girls lean a little younger, slimmer, and more natural. It's not a huge difference, but a slight lean. Cheetah's rooms are more expensive, which is part of why I recommend not being gun-shy at BT. Speaking of those, if you expect to only get a HJ or BJ, you should probably expect to still pay full freight at those two clubs. DD offers lower prices for that stuff, but at those two you're gonna pay for time in a room and what you do in there doesn't make much difference. I don't recommend bothering with DD though, especially if you're not specifically looking for extras or specifically into cartoonish enhancements. I'm suggesting Vixens as a last last stop mostly because they tend to be a bit of a later night spot, they close at 6am instead of 2 like the Pompano clubs. Not because I think it's the least best fit. If you take Vixens off the list due to the ID scanning, and you get bored at Cheetah, you can hit up DD last. Close to 2am, you could probably get a HJ or two in the dance room or a discount CBJ or two.
Dolfan
16 days ago
I didn’t have much trouble conversing with my limited Spanish on my last few visits to Miami. My type really varies - some days I’m in the mood to caress a 30 something Brazilian with man made everythings, on other days I crave an Asian spinner on my lap. Been on a Latina kick lately, hence the Miami trip. Will probably head to Providence or Detroit on my next trip if I’m craving an all American blonde hottie lol
PaapadPants
15 days ago
If you have to kill an hour or so, you could hit Scarletts that’s not far from the airport and it’s one toll 8 am 8 AM
Meshuggah
15 days ago
Oops open till 8 am
Meshuggah
15 days ago
@Book Guy: it sounds like cheap is what you're looking for in a hotel? If so, there's the Budgetal Pompano Beach that's literally walking distance from Cheetah Pomp. I haven't stayed there so I can't say I'd recommend. I've stayed at the Hampton Inn Pompano off 95 before, not terrible not great, but also cheap. Inland Pompano is kind of industrial, so plenty of cheap hotels there. If you want something nicer, stay at one of the hotels on the beach, or the Hard Rock, which is a bit further to the south. To the OP, just a to +1 everything @Dolfan said, he was incredibly helpful to me in knowing what to expect on my first trip to Pompano.
RonJax2
15 days ago
Flying in just for one night ? Could be exciting or depressing depending on your perspective lol. Sounds like you are going to make the most of it.... please post a detailed review, I'm sure there will be many interested readers !
wld4tatas
15 days ago
Can't say I've stayed at those hotels right next to the clubs in Pompano, but I can say I wouldn't recommend it. Nor would I recommend walking to the clubs from much further than the parking lots. It's not that bad of an area, but not the place you wanna be alone & unarmed, on foot, at midnight, potentially a bit impaired from the alcohol, with hundreds of dollars in your pocket. Getting back to conversations, I just wanted to temper your expectations a bit. I guess it depends what you mean about conversing. But if you've been, you know the deal.
Dolfan
15 days ago
^ I was going to add those motels by Cheetah are sketchy, not only are they full of street walkers, but there's a bad drug problem all over that neighborhood, couple that, with the fact that none of those properties are fenced anyone can just walk in , if it were me I would opt for those hotels off Andrews near I95. If you hit Booby Trap get there after 4PM for the best day shift selection, as Dolfan said by 7PM the club slows quite a bit until after 9PM, and Cheetah is best after 9PM as well, but the day shift at Cheetah is pretty good, I'd avoid DD it's just no fun, just a straight up brothel, and Vixens isn't terrible, but I doubt you'll get extras there, if you want to explore a bit I'd offer Goldfinger as an alternative to Vixens, it has a better chance of getting some fun, and the girls aren't so bad, but it won't cost as much as either Vixen's or Dean's Gold.
twentyfive
15 days ago
The Residence Inn in Coconut Creek is close and safe. back in the day I used to stay at the hotels down the street from Cheetah and around the corner from the booby trap. I needed to save cash so I put up with people shooting up in the parking lot, at least 2-3 streetwalkers accosting me between the car and my room and sadly, it was tough to differentiate them from the other guests, me included probably. They are so much worse now its insane. the McDonalds is a good place for a pit stop and a change of clothes in the parking lot.
skibum609
15 days ago
@Dolfan and @RonJax2 great advice guys, I'm sure anyone looking at this thread would find all those tidbits helpful. Except not that hotel, yeek. Personally I'm not exactly into the hotels that are TOTALLY CHEAP any more. There was a time in my life when I needed nothing more than a lockable cubicle which surrounded a flat clothed surface, whereupon to crash from the wee hours to mid-day, so any no-Tel sufficed, but now I'm willing to put more money into it. I need to be able to rely on a few simple concepts -- clean, quiet enough, safe enough, running water enough. I looked at Hotels-dot-com and AirBnB and a few other resources, from which it looks to me like you can get away from the absolutely horriblest of dregs for about $150 per night single occupancy. The Budgetel, athough the cheapest of the lot, has some amazingly bad reviews, stories about ceilings caving in and bullets through windows. There are a bunch of options, you just have to be a bit careful. Staying at a major chain can be helpful if they run out of rooms, they just forward you to the next nearest one. That ups the Uber costs of course ... maybe prefer rental car, but then you can't drink like a fish. I really began to think about this seriously just yesterday. Now I am preparing the sig-O with stories of a college alumni golf tournament. The "Wynmoor Golf" location, just North of Hammondville Rd (aka Coconut Creek Parkway) between Turnpike and Lyons looks as though it could be a likely story. Anybody got any random paraphernalia I can throw at her to make the tale more plausible? I don't even play golf ... I went on one of these types of monger's trips about once every three months for a while in the early 2000s. I think my biggest extravaganzas were trips from my short-term-long-term stay working in Jackson Mississippi, to Houston for a long weekend or two. I recall cheap-seats flying to the airport in the Southern half of Houston town, renting a car, staying at a Day's Inn brand hotel which had exterior doors on that balcony open plan, right in the heart of the Westheimer district. Over the trips, I managed to attend the main two or three famous strip clubs including Treasures and IIRC a Penthouse named place, also two strip clubs that were essentially brothels (was one called Centerfolds or sthg like that?), also exactly and precisely a brothel which masqueraded as a lingerie modeling studio (nerdy gamer-girl was into DFK, no complaints), also another brothel or two masquerading as Asian modeling studios. One highlight was the food truck with tacos al pastor right next to that lingerie place, which I could probably find on a map if you pressed me. And went daytime shopping at that Galleria mall and around-abouts, bought a "healthy back bag" which I still have at a leather specialty store where another one of the customers was a stripper who had jobbed me the night before. She booked it outta there when she saw me. Ah memories.
Book Guy
15 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion