Area Safe?

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 12:58 AM
Hey, I've been thinking of checking out HK, but I always get a little nervous about if it is safe. I'd basically walk across the pedestrian bridge and get a shuttle/taxi. I have very limited Spanish. Will I get robbed by corrupt cops or do they protect the tourists pretty well? Is it easy to get transportation back to the pedestrian bridge. Is it better to travel during the day and just get a room to hang out in until it gets busy at night? I assume once inside the club it is pretty safe.

4 comments

You’ll be fine but you’ll be returning to the states with one less kidney.
shailynn
2 months ago
@kratos007 I will play along and comment on your discussion, and answer your questions. Q: Area Safe? A: YES, as safe as in any adult industry tourist area in the world, like Vegas, the Fatherland 🇩🇪, Amsterdam, 🇹🇭 Thailand, 🇹🇭 Spain, etc etc etc. Q: Will I get robbed by corrupt cops or do they protect the tourists pretty well? A: You might, just like in any place in the world there are good cops and bad cops. As long as you stay in the Zona Norte area adjacent to Hong Kong during the day you will be Okay, but in your first visit don’t walk around just stay at the hotel. Q: Is it easy to get transportation back to the pedestrian bridge. A: Yes it is easy and safe if you use the FREE courtesy Limousine from Hong Kong to go from and to the border pedestrian bridge Q: Is it better to travel during the day and just get a room to hang out in until it gets busy at night? A: YES Q: I assume once inside the club it is pretty safe. A: Your assumption is correct. The paid-for-sex hobby has a degree of risk because the “rewards” are “worth it”. You wrote and I quote: “I've been thinking of checking out HK, but I always get a little nervous about if it is safe. I'd basically walk across the pedestrian bridge and get a shuttle/taxi. I have very limited Spanish. Since this will be your first time, is best to keep things simple and go with the expectation of this just being a recon/investigation/learning visit to gain information and see how things work/are, if you don’t speak Spanish fluently be prepared for “misunderstandings” real or fake; because somethings get lost in translation. Practice using a translation app if you can to be able to communicate better. Also again keep expectations realistic; the paid-for-sex experience can be an expensive hobby for most people. If you daydream and think about it at work and you spend full weekends doing research you should have a good idea about it being possible but… can you really afford it? “Don’t Buy Things You Can’t Afford” Despite it being a simple premise, many Americans buy things that they cannot afford all of the time and end up in debt and unhappy. If you really can afford the paid for-sex-hobby south of the border, just take a plane, train, bus to San Diego and then the trolley/streetcar to the border and walk across to the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) [view link] When going into Mexico the Mexican border officials might ask you for the Visitor Permit (FMM) and the permit will be stamped and the number of days that is valid noted on it (up to 180) and you keep half of the Visitor Permit. Keep the Visitor Permit with your passport card or passport because you are supposed to show it to Mexican government officials, if they ask for it, and ultimately you will have to give it back to a Mexican immigration official when you leave Mexico. After crossing the border, joust walk over the pick up place for the Free Limousine ride service to Hong Kong, the people there will be happy to help you, and tip the limo driver a couple of dollars. This is an Instagram video of the FREE limo ride: [view link] When you get to the hotel Cascadas, get the VIP card at the front desk/customer service for the discounts and offers in case you end up wanting to take girls to your room (arriba) more than once a day, and just get a “basic room”, and check in. I recommend to go to eat something light at the restaurant azul and then take a shower before going inside Hong Kong. Inside the club walk around and see if any girl is of your liking and approach her, to “interview” her to see if she is right for the “job/position” of going with you upstairs (arriba) Make sure you and her are clear about what is expected of each other, basic is full service (covered) for $100-$120 for half an hour, everything else is extra. YES; that is the basic full service, from there everything else has to be negotiated in the paid-for-sex experience. Like restaurants, every bargirl has their own menu, and rules and have the “right to refuse service”. Remember you are visiting a different country with a different culture a different language, but very nice people and really good food, an interesting “experiences” that you should be able and happy that you can afford. As long as you behave like respectable, friendly, gentleman, you will be treated like a friendly, respectable gentleman. Don’t overthink things, nothing is going to be exactly like you imagined or were told, just be prepared for the worst and hope for the best that way you won’t be surprised or disappointed. Just relax stay open to the positive experiences so you can have a good enjoyable time. Keep in mind the Russian proverb: “People greet you according to the way you dress… and say goodbay according to the way you behave" So dress clean and simple, don’t be flashy or be pulling out a lot of cash, keep money in different pockets and make sure you know how much you have in each pocket so you don’t have to show more than necessary. Don’t drink or do drugs or do or carry anything illegal, focus on enjoying your first visit to Tijuana and Hong Kong experience, relax and enjoy the learning process. When you’re ready to leave, check out from the hotel and ask for the limo to take you back to the border and walk back to the USA. Let’s be careful out there. Remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
2 months ago
I've been multiple times of the past 8-10 years and have never had an issue. Is it dangerous? Somewhat but, so is any large city. Don't get wasted, stick to the block around HK and avoid illegal drugs and you'll be fine. Here is a recent article a fellow monger published with good info: [view link]
devl_dawgg
2 months ago
You don’t have to wait in your room. HK gets day girls starting at 9 and 10am 7 days a week. You can check into an overnight room at Cascadas at 3pm and head downstairs. If you’re nervous, look for some gringo and offer to buy him a beer to sit and ask a few questions. Most are happy to help.
Powerman02
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion