tuscl

East St Louis

Since 1963 ...
Thursday, March 14, 2024 11:45 PM
Planning a trip to St Louis and I expect to spend some time in ESL at the clubs. The recent reviews are pretty sparse though so I was wondering if there are any locals that can point me to which club to avoid and which one not to miss. I generally am not turned off by dive type clubs although dangerous is not really my bag. I'm a white late middle aged guy who has been doing this for many years so I have been around. I like clubs that might offer a bit extra but, as long as they are not air dance places, I can still usually have a good time.

Any recommends for me?

6 comments

• schmoe31415
    6 months ago
    I'm not a local, but have been in STL many times.

If you don't need extras, Hustler Club is, I think, the best. The dancers are beautiful and the stage show is great. The lap dances ($30 couch/topless, $40 bed/nude) while pricey compared to Atlanta are cheaper than other clubs in the area (Scarletts charges $50 a song or more). The dances have some privacy in separate nooks and pretty reliably include one-way touching and a decent grind. The place is often dead before 10pm, though they do have a day shift.

Miss Kitty's is just across the road from Hustler. It's less nice inside. When I've been there the dancers have been significantly less attractive than Hustler. Individual lap dances are more expensive and less private than at Hustler. Years ago I got some decent attention at the stage, but that wasn't true more recently. They do have private rooms, with high mileage and a possibility for more.

Diamond Cabaret is a bit further. It's a nice club inside, and they have had decent dancers when I've been there, though significantly fewer than Hustler. Lap dances were more expensive and not better than those at Hustler.

Dollies is in a dump in a shitty part of town, though there's a police station not far. I haven't been in a long time. My visits weren't great, with not very attractive dancers. That said, they were "friendly" (I think this was the place a dancer threw a (wrapped/new) condom at me). It's been the longest since I've tried this one, so my info is more likely to be out of date (though I greatly doubt that it's much improved).

C-Mowes is a day-shift only club and more a bar/hangout than a strip club. Dancers rarely go on stage and regular lap dances are similarly rare. It's possible to have a pretty good time at the bar with "dances" that are heavy on the handshake. They also have a private room where I think lots goes on (at a reported $300+$60 to the bar). The dancers on my visits here have been a mix of cute/GND and some that were heavy/unfit (but still friendly), with no stunners.

Wise Guys was nearly dead the one afternoon I tried them. The only dancer was a ROB, and I didn't have a great experience. I think they're open at night, unlike C-Mowes, so possibly there's more opportunities then. It felt a bit like C-Mowes (which is just down the street), and I suspect their private VIP dances can include high mileage/extras with the right dancer.

My $0.02.
  • londonguy
    6 months ago
    As I will be in St Louis on a business trip from 24 Mar so this is a timely question and great reply from schmoe31415.

I did start a thread about SL and ESL a while back and schmoe31415 confirms what others said. I will definitely be checking out Hustler.

• EastCoaster
    6 months ago
    Excellent compendium of info by schmoe31415, above.

I loved it when he said "Dollies is in a dump in a shitty part of town." This is accurate, of course, but the thing that made me laugh is that East Saint Louis (which, for the uninitiated, is across the Mississippi River in Illinois) is a small shitty town, period. In the last 30 years, the population has dropped from 40,000 to 18,000. If it weren't for the strip clubs, there would be no reason to visit.
  • schmoe31415
    6 months ago
    @EastCoaster, All of East St. Louis / Washington Park is certainly distressed. But Hustler is right off the highway so you can ignore most of it. C-Mowes is just a bit down the road (Kingshighway) from Hustler, and while you drive past some burned out buildings, the road otherwise feels semi-normal. There are operating businesses, a fried chicken place, a convenience/liquor store, a school, etc.. When I last drove to Dollies I felt like I was entering a third world country or former war zone or something. I suppose the buildings weren't objectively in that much worse shape but the vibe just took another dive.
    6 months ago
    @schmoe - thanks for detailed info,
    @londonguy - I’d appreciate any updates after your trip, I don’t go until Apr 1.
  • londonguy
    6 months ago
    ^ No problem. I will submit a review for every club I visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion