tuscl

The girl is already topless?

Monday, March 11, 2024 7:15 PM
Have you ever been in a club where you are sitting around in the front room and a dancer approaches you to see if you’re interested in a lap dance, AND she is already completely topless? Are there any clubs that present themselves in this manner? I believe it has happened to me at least once.

16 comments

• shailynn
    4 months ago
    Seems like it’s not as common nowadays but at one time it was very common for me to see. I think most often the girls would be finishing a set and were already topless from her set. Depending on the club or more specifically the manager on duty that night sometimes the girls would walk around topless depending on house rules and whether they were being enforced that particular night. I’m drawing a blank on which clubs but I have seen girls walk nude freely around the club in some places too.
  • Hank Moody
    4 months ago
    Used to happen at the Players Club (RIP) here in Baltimore. That was a byob club and not regulated by liquor control so they had some flexibility. Two girls 69’ing on stage with guys seated close enough to confirm they weren’t faking it was also a regular occurrence. A girl walking around topless might’ve found it difficult to get anyone to even look at her.
  • Dolfan
    4 months ago
    It happens occasionally, like Shai said, its kinda dancer & manager on duty specific around here. I can think of a few girls at the clubs I frequent who just generally spend most of their time topless and approach customers that way, but it's literally 3-4 girls tops. And they only do it when certain managers aren't there, when the more strict managers are there they make them cover up in short order. I can't think of a club where it's the norm. When it happens lately it's usually a situation where I tip a girl on stage towards the end of her set, then she'll put on her panties and come over and immediately ask if I want a dance. She's mostly topless because she's just trying to avoid putting on her dress, then taking it right back off. It's much more common at clubs where the outfits require more effort to take off and put on; either because they're dresses or gowns, or they wear complex outfits. Some clubs and some jurisdictions are more strict about limiting nudity to on-stage, so it's less common in those places.
  • shadowcat
    4 months ago
    Used to see them nude sometimes at Follies.
  • Manuellabore
    4 months ago
    Had a regular who would occasionally walk out of the VIP area naked to fetch napkins when I would neglect to stock up beforehand. Also not uncommon for dancers to keep the top off while they did their post-set tip walk
  • uniquename
    4 months ago
    Not common around here but - at DDTR the women almost always walk nude after coming off stage, and I’ve seen more than one emerge from the VIP starkers and head directly to the dressing room.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    4 months ago
    I’ve seen this at Vivide and Blaze more times than I could count. Same with Follies.
  • DandyDan
    4 months ago
    When I lived in the Omaha area, I'd go down to Hamburg, Iowa and visit the now-long-gone Shotgun Geniez. At one point in its history, they'd always have someone walking around nude the whole time. Later on, I believe it was generally the practice that the girl who just got off stage would stay naked til she got someone to buy a private dance off her. There were a couple other clubs (really just dive bars with strippers) within my experience where dancers would walk around topless. Nowadays, I don't know anywhere like this. Of the 3 clubs I have been to in the last year, 2 of them come to the stage via a door from their dressing room.
  • schmoe31415
    4 months ago
    At Club Blaze in Atlanta, a number of dancers just wandered around nude, including coming to say hello. For me it's been less common at Vivide, but it has happened there too. At Hustler in St. Louis, it's fairly common for dancers to walk topless or even nude from the stage or lap dance area to the back room, or over to a table to count money and get dressed. Walking nude from stage into the lap dance area also happens a fair bit. It's significantly less common, but I've had a number of dancers stay topless and come to my table to chat, and more than one has sat down with me while fully nude. I'm in the club to see women take their clothes off, but it's always a bit surreal to me when they are so casually nude. Delightful, but still a little odd.
  • Jascoi
    4 months ago
    Bare Elegance used to do nude walking in the showroom. definitely, I like it!!!!
  • ATACdawg
    4 months ago
    Not sure if it's still a thing, but when I was a regular at McDoogal's (Riviera Beach in Baltimore) girls would regularly do the tip walk nude and would often hang out topless or totally nude.
  • caseyx
    4 months ago
    Based on reports the dancers aren't nude on the floor at Bare Elegance anymore. Such a shame.
  • ClubFan81077
    4 months ago
    I haven't been to Mons Venus in quite some time, so not sure if things have changed, but about a decade or so ago there were at least one or two girls that would spend their entire shift with no bottoms on. They would have on some kind of simple top that was easy to pull up or take off completely, and literally nothing else on except for some kind of footwear. I never asked one of those girls, but I always assumed they probably had one of two reasons for doing it. 1) Customers thought it was kinda hot (which it is), and it helped them to sell dances, or 2) They got annoyed with constantly taking their bottoms off every time they did a dance, then putting them back on only to have to take them off again a few minutes later. It seemed like a fairly bold move to me, especially knowing how some guys behave in clubs, but Mons seemed to have a relatively respectful crowd back when I was going there. More recently, at another club I visit, it's a routine occurrence for girls to come off the stage nude, and then stay nude for a bit while talking to customers at the bar. I can't say I've timed it, but it seems like I've seen a girl chat for as long as 15 to 20 minutes without putting any fabric back on. I won't give the name of the club just in case they are technically violating some type of local ordinance, but I'm guessing the club probably wouldn't allow it if that were the case...
  • loper
    4 months ago
    I see this at Mario's occasionally. Lexi at Boardroom Cabaret used to do this all the time, Jaymie does it now. I'm for it!
  • TxVegas
    4 months ago
    I love it when you have a girl come off stage and sit and chat with you without getting dressed again. It is usually just in topless places and she thinks you will be going to a lap dance area soon.
  • nicespice
    4 months ago
    I remember this one club in Iowa had this thing about dancing on stage, and after stage then kinda doing teasing dances around the room. Like getting in front of the customer and either air dancing or even mini grind type of thing. Sorta like still being part of stage, but then it was more interactive on the floor. Weird format and one particular staff member went into full “I AM THE LAW YOU MUST OBEY” with enforcing that I couldn’t just take customers back for dances even though they were clearly already ready and the other dancer was already on her stage. Other than that, maybe it would be “just got off stage” laziness, but otherwise I’ve never known that to be the norm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion