tuscl

Making a Silk Purse Out of A... Silk Purse

My Friday afternoon stop at a favorite out-of-town SC before heading to the airport for a flight home was firing on all cylinders. Club was lively as usual in the afternoon, but there were still some dancers not locked down with regulars. Did a 360 degree swivel and then made eye contact with the most attractive of the unattached. A smile and a nod brought her over. Young, fit, pretty face, reserved but friendly. As our chat inevitably turned to dances, she emphatically said "a lot" when I asked how much fun we could have in VIP. Good enough for me. Before we headed to VIP, she broke off to make a stop in the dressing room. When she returned and we walked together to the VIP area, she discretely flashed the condom she had picked up, a sweet smile on her face.
The VIP was,,, athletic. Got her number before heading back out to the bar, and she put future OTC meetups right out there. Mentioned it several more times during the remainder of our brief time together.
Went to the bar to order our round of goodbye drinks. She went back to the dressing room to attend to post-VIP stuff. While I was holding down the fort by myself at the bar, another dancer sidled up. We exchanged pleasantries, and then she said she "liked my perfume".
Holy crap! I was due to head forthwith to the ariport, get on my flight, and head straight home to my waiting SO upon landing. I hadn't noticed it until the other dancer mentioned it, but now the scent preoccupied me. I then remembered that the dancer's skin had an unusual, silky sheen, something that was low on the list of things you'd notice in the moment. Her hotness had masked her scent. In the moment.
Ended up figuring out a quick cleanup and clothing switcheroo before arriving at home that evening. The bigger question is, how can I safely fulfill my lust for my newfound friend? OTC should be ok, since there should be a post-festivity shower available, but my prime availability in that locale--weekday afternoons--coincides with her work schedule at the club. Not really my style to tell a woman what lotions she should use or scents she should wear, especially if I only expect to see her every 2-3 months or so. And, if I did see her at the club, scent or no scent, I don't know that my sense of self-preservation would be strong enough to allow me to turn her down.

4 comments

• WOODDR2
    7 months ago
    Have a change of clothes handy.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    7 months ago
    Some guys get a gym membership just to have a place to shower and change clothes.
  • shailynn
    7 months ago
    If you’re not a cologne guy (I’m not) buy some strong ass smelling deodorant - Axe comes to mind, use the body spray type and tell your SO you put it on before flights because you sweat a lot on them.
  • Hank Moody
    7 months ago
    Are you asking generally or just about this girl? If it’s just this girl and you’re already arranging OTC, just ask her not to wear perfume. She brought her own condom. She’s not going to insist on covering herself in perfume and glitter if you ask her not to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion