tuscl

Clearwater/Tampa Florida Clubs

Saturday, April 5, 2008 2:42 AM
One week from today I am taking a 3 week trip to Clearwater Beach and will spending some time visiting clubs in the area. I looked at the reviews around the Clearwater area and nothing really caught my eye as far as the reviews went and Tampa has a ton of clubs so I don't even know where to begin there. I'm not the type of guy that is into high mielage necessarily; typically I prefer nicer establishments with my main emphasis being on seeing and conversing with highly attractive women with your basic lap dances in between. So getting to the point I was wondering if any local gents could point in the right direction. I'm looking to spend a couple nights in the Clearwater clubs and maybe venturimng across the bridge for a night or two in the Tampa area. Any and all recommendations will be greatly appreciated. This is Florida I can't imagine that these tan hunnies won't blow away most of what I see in Cleveland clubs. Thanks guys

8 comments

• driver01
    16 years ago
    Go to the "strip clubs by map" feature at the top of the page. Click on florida and center the map such that clearwater is near the bottom and Pasco/new port richey is near the top-- gulf of mex on the left--tampa on the right. Every strip club in the area then appears on the map with a corresponding reviewers score on the right. As you will see, all of the scores for clubs in Clearwater are very low and from my experience, that is as it should be. A drive up US 27 from Clearwater to New Port Richey/Holiday will yield good results at Bare Assets and perhaps Brass Flamingo. Once you venture over to Tampa, Mons Venus- 2001- and Ybor Strip(Scarlett's) are the clubs to go to. The former clubs mentioned are all nude and serve alcohol. The latter clubs in Tampa are all nude but no alcohol. These are probably your best bets given your limited time in the area. Hope you have a car rental-- cab fare would be a bitch from Clearwater to any of these clubs.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    Get thy pecker ass to Dale Mabry & "Monz" even if you have to swim across Tampa Bay. Literally dozens of "7 Ups" in varying states of undress, as many as 8 dancers on stage at once on peak wkend nights- this is a club that can change ones "frame of reference" expectations. There ARE a couple of "GC" type clubs that would fit your initial stated preference near Westshore Mall area: Doll House, and Penthouse Club (See my early '08, and Oct 06 writeups, resp. on these clubs). Awaiting trip report(s) from you//enjoy!
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    Yeah, the Mons is a must visit. Prepare to have thy wallet suctioned clean...and enjoy it.
  • 2335vent
    16 years ago
    Don't bother with Clearwater. I don't know the New Port Richey area that well but have frequented the clubs in Tampa. I would agree with the others assessment. 1) Mons Venus usually the best looking women in town(I was a little disappointed the last time I was there though.) $20 cover. Small wide open place i.e. no private rooms. Not much chatting. Just do you wanna dance?? Go after 10pm. No booze no parking(Go around the corner North or park in the car wash.Everyone should go here once 2) 2001 Across the street from the Mons. Private rooms and VIP. Girls not as stunning. Usually a coupon in Nightmoves magazine for admit free with drink.(NM Mag found in adult video stores or inside the Mons.) Some will talk to you 3) Ybor Strip. My favorite. People very nice. Rare 10 mostly 6-9s. Girls will come up and talk to you. Admission coupon on line for $5 off. Major issue is $10 room fee and come on to buy drink $5 for her.Also bad part of town but security in parking lot. I just like the people.Waittress, bartender etc all friendly. Thurs, Fri, Sat night the best selection of women esp Fri Katherine and Hailey both worthwhile but they do have some untested new talent. Good luck. Email me for other ??
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    These are good recommendations. I lived in the Tampa Bay area for four years at the start of the century (2000 to 2004) and would have to mostly agree. For all of these clubs, just read the reviews at TUSCL, obviously. The general rules are, A. go to Tampa, get out of Clearwater and go to Tampa; B. in Tampa if they serve alcohol they don't allow touching so there are eye-candy places with drinks, and juice-bar lap-dance places, though something about private rooms squelches this problem somehow. 1. Mons Venus. Everyone should go there at least once in their lives. Well, every GUY ... 2. 2001 -- can be a rip-off, can be an excellent experience, depends on the "flow" of management at the time. 3. Lipstixx -- a real extras place. Read the reviews and you'll see, you aren't there for the eye-candy or the dancing talent. Get the private double-secret room-behind-the-room, it's cool. The mirror is a door! 4. Ybor Strip -- the true customer-oriented experience. Everyone's nice, all have an excellent "attitude." New management since I was there. 5. Clearwater side of the bridges -- don't (generally) bother. New Port Richey, Hudson, Clearwater, and (definitely!) St. Petersburg have mostly weak clubs. One place, Diamond Dolls, is nice for eye-candy and possible take-out (if you've got the stones to make it happen) but is a topless only, with pasties and no contact-dances (last I heard). 6. Drew Park (and nearby) lingerie modeling studios are also an excellent experience. You'll have to look them up on a different site. Ah, I miss Tampa ... :)
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Avoid Largo and Clearwater. Head north up 19 to Tarpon Springs and hit Bare Assets. one of my favorites. especially during the day shift.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Good commments above. Drive north from Clearwater to Holiday and find Bare Assets. I knew a dancer who worked there; she knows I have high standards and said I would like it--but I have never been there myself, just adding something new to the discussion mix. See reviews.
  • snappa
    16 years ago
    Bare Assets up in Holiday. Straight up US 19 from Clearwater, about 10 miles on your right. Have $3.25 bottles of beer with your full-nude strippers. Full-contact, full-nude = win.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion