tuscl

A favorite stripper of mine just moved to Utah. "UTAH"!!!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Any of you ever spent any time in Utah? This has got to be the worst strip club state in the nation. I once saw a girl wearing a T-shirt that read "Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow, you may be in Utah." That about sums it up.

14 comments

• Clubber
    17 years ago
    I was out there, more than once, a few years ago. The SC scene was poor then, and I can only imagine it got worse. You could not even give a dancer a tip. You had to lay it down somewhere so she could pick it up. Heaven forbid skin touched skin! Let me state that my comparison is based on SLC vs. South Florida.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Maybe she's married and her husband wanted to move. Maybe she has family there. Maybe she doesn't want anyone touching her at all. Is Utah where the Mormons are located? It might have been interesting to hear if she was planning on dancing there or why she was moving there. She may not stay long.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Hey, it could be worse...she could have moved to WY, NM, NH, NB, MT, ME, ND, or VT...all have fewer clubs (and I bet poor strip club scenes). I can vouch for VT, ME, and NH having pretty shitty strip club scenes myself. One of my best friends lives in UT...apprently the skiing is pretty good.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Utah has alot of good points if you think outside the club if she has kids theyll get a grest education enjoy some wonderful outdoor activities and the houses are affordible. THE SKING IS AWSOME BTW hence the winter olympics. And when I went on my culinary internship I realized the amount of awsome chefs there that continue to cultivate a following for more nuevo american cuisine as well as awsome fusions. But of course thats neither here or there in the strip club world. Yes Utah is home of the Mormon actually Salt Lake city was founded by Bringham Young so SC are horrible. In fact there arent any real bars (within the city there may be) either but private clubs that you must be a member of to be able to go to. (Think Hot Lap Dance set up but no girls) But hey its not far from Nevada>
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    Utah is horrible--lived there for a while and hated it!!!!!!!! Lots of crime and drugs out there now too.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Wells NV is where all of the good little Mormon boys go to play.
  • harrydave
    16 years ago
    I've spent a fair amount of time in Utah, but only for skiing and the canyon country in the south, both of which are awesome! If the Devil showed up in my back yard, and offered me a nice house located within 10 miles of Alta (regarded by some as the finest ski area in the USA), in exchange for giving up strip clubs, I think I would take the deal. After all, there's nothing like hitting the hot tub apres ski with your sweetie. Come to think of it, why don't strip clubs have season passes?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    There are awesome snow skying and and nature visits all over the Western Mountain states. Why would you want to visit Park City? NO this. No that?
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Speaking if t shirts, I saw one that said:

Welcome to Utah
    Please set your watch back 25 years
  • thwackr
    16 years ago
    Do you know if she was going to keep working as a stripper when she moved? I live in Utah - maybe I can go tell her hi for you.

Anyway, everything posted above is true. No lapdances in Utah. There is one club with private rooms but you are in for about $150 for 20 minutes and the contact isn't worth it in my experience.

I'm glad I travel a lot and get to sample the fine establishments found elsewhere.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I've been to Utah, skiing in the mountains to the East of SLC. I didn't go to any clubs there. I've read the reviews. Skiing is fucking fantastic out there, shadowcat. The powder is deep and dry. You can be buried in snow coming down the mountain. Altsa is legendary, I've skiied it, Snowbird in the same canyon. I've skiied all the Park City resorts. Alcohol, no problem, all you have to do is buy a "membership' at a bar, and you drink. Real simple. And there is the Mormon babe I met one night in SLC, I took her back to my motel and we fucked. Don't believe all Mormons are straight laced. It's the religion of the state, but people are people
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Do you know why she is going to Utah?

SJG
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Hell no. This topic was started back in 2008.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion