tuscl

good spots for LD's with contact in Chicago

I am travelling to Chicago for work soon, and looking for a place to go where I can get some LD's with decent contact and touch boobs. I am staying near the loop, so traveling far out of they city is likely not feasible. Suggestions? I will take suggestions of specific dancers in DM's also.

11 comments

• Grjax
    7 months ago
    Avoid the higher end clubs downtown.

Polekatz if you want a nice upscale vibe with good contact LDs and variety $20 a song

All stars and Carls Bar: good milage cause there all Cubans. 20$ or $25 I forget. It’s not nude but you can touch everywhere.
  • Nickanme
    7 months ago
    Some of the recent reviews of PoleKatz indicate there is less touching allowed in the LD room. Perhaps that is incorrect, or varies dancer to dancer?
  • Alfredo_Darke
    7 months ago
    If you're going to Polekatz, dress up. The main lap dance area, on the main floor, is heavily patrolled by bouncers, but the second floor lap dance area less so. The two times I've been there, I've never had anyone looking in on me on the second floor. How do you get seated on the second floor? Don't look like a bum! I go with nice black slacks, dress shoes and a white golf shirt. The doorman looks me over and takes me to the second floor. If you're in a T-shirt and jeans, you stay on the first floor. I've had a good time there, check my reviews. One more thing - Polekatz is not downtown, it's 40 minutes to an hour from there, depending on traffic.
  • aham5
    7 months ago
    390 and Atlantis are way south. May be worth the drive
  • Nickanme
    7 months ago
    Those are too far. I won't have a car during my trip.
  • chiefwiggum
    7 months ago
    Every time I've been to Polekatz, it was some ridiculous fee to go upstairs, like over $100, but I typically go on Saturdays and I haven't inquired about the upstairs since pre-Covid.

Chicago proper sucks for lap dances. I hear that they started giving mostly one-way contact, standard lap dances, that may or may not be half-air. If you pay for a room, maybe with the right girl, there's more contact.

Way better contact outside of the city, but no offense to those that like Carl's and All-Star, but no way. The last time I was there, there was nary a Cuban, but talent was like a hard 6 at best. These are also not strip clubs, but dive bars (but Carl's has remodeled or opened a new location -- sorry, tells you how much I go here.)

Atlantis and Club 390 are your best bets, even though mileage is on the downward trend (maybe 390 during the day is still up there, there's a lot of ebb and flow). Then, maybe Blackjack's, and then maybe in this order: Polekatz, Gold Club, Scores, lastly, Heavenly Bodies but these are all not close to the city.

If you insist on staying in the city, I hear The Admiral is giving standard laps. Back in the day, they arguably had the hottest girls, but no lap dances. I've been meaning to check it out, but given it's previous rep, I'm not in a hurry. But, I would pick The Admiral over Rick's and Pink Monkey/Deja Vu or whatever they calls themselves now.
  • ArtCollege
    7 months ago
    Maybe consider Uber to Midway, the one-hour flight to Detroit, then a short Uber to Inkster.
  • Grjax
    7 months ago
    Forgot to mention blackjacks is probably over all best. Decent LD area which is comfortable. There is variety during dayshift, night shift had hot Cubans. Touching everywhere. VIP 400$ I was offered extras but I don’t think it was possible.
  • Alfredo_Darke
    7 months ago
    I've never paid a fee to get on the second level, maybe you're thinking of the VIP area. I'm talking about the lap dance area on that second level where I've had the dancers get nude and contact everywhere except between the legs. I haven't been there in a while, I hope this talk about dealing lap dance quality isn't true.
  • Alfredo_Darke
    7 months ago
    By the way, that was Polekatz I was speaking of, in reply to Wiggum.
  • chiefwiggum
    7 months ago
    I get you Alfredo, I'm sure things are different on non-weekend nights. But like I said, every time I've gone there, it was another fee to go upstairs. I've been able to get handsy with girls (and as with me, YMMV), but the recent reviews suggest bouncers are enforcing more, which I've seen as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion