tuscl

Real or Fake?

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
Saturday, March 29, 2008 7:18 PM
Help solve an argument I have with a stripper friend. Are the following tits real or fake? [view link] Your input needed. Fight the good fight; contribute to a worthy cause! :)

11 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    They look fake to me. And, even if you told me they were real I'd say they're fakes. At least they're attractive looking fakes.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Fake you can see the scar under her armpits
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Most definitely fake. Click on picture 22. Notice that the bottom of her breasts aren't round? Seem to be a half curve, then several inches square, then natural curve again. On the other hand, wouldn't it be nice if strippers looked like her? No ton of makeup, no goofy costume. No platforms (I HATE platforms). Personally, I'd like the stage to have natural light, but let the VIP room/booth be dark for up close and personal....stuff.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    No question, fake.
  • messaround
    16 years ago
    Gotta go with fake. When she turns to her side they should slump down a little to be real. But I'd say they are worth the investment.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    Fake. For many of the above reasons, still, very high quality fakes.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    They look real nice...lol...but I see some slight dimpling on the bottom of them...so I say fake as well.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    I say they're real, real expensive that is...
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    ROFL I win. :) Obviously fake. In a few of the pics, she's got an oblong "straight" side to her right tit.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    JayADay is correct.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Good looking fake
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion