tuscl

invading myspace

Friday, March 28, 2008 11:50 AM
anyone else support their local clubs on myspace? i was just at the platinum plus page. nice site. dg

12 comments

• DailyGrind
    16 years ago
    is this a taboo subject? tuscl could benefit from the heavy networking and promotion at myspace as well. dg
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I hate myspace. Yet another place where you can't find your way around because professional web designers don't make professionally designed professional web pages. Evidently everybody else likes "Web Two Point Oh" because it creates "communities." Wuddever. Communities of ADD kids playing Scrabble and Quake against each other.
  • Love MySpace. Facebook's much cleaner, but the babes are all on MySpace. Which clubs have sites? I should friend them.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Wait ... Babes on MySpace? How do you find 'em?
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    I'm not a big fan of MySpace for cruising strippers. Here's way: I go to a club and they have links to the dancer's pages. I go to the dancer's personal page and there she is with her 7yo son and her grandparents celebrating their 60th anniversary. That's a buzz kill so I stay away
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    lol
  • Jay, I think that's awesome! It increases the GFE to me. Book Guy: I wouldn't just friend anybody who asks because they'll just spam your site. Many Playboy Playmates have sites to promote themselves; I'd start there.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    What the FFFF are you talking about, someyoungguy? What is a "friend anybody?" How do you do it? It sounds fun if it's with the right chick. Argh. Kidsters these days. Can't they just use English?
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    DUH bookguy "friend" as in putting them in your friends list on myspace. LOL
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Is there some way to search for a certain category of person (eg. massage therapist) on MySpace? And do you have to join to do it or to correspond with them? I thought about joining once but it seemed like all teenyboppers wallowing in their angst. Is there a better site for slighly older types?
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    You can join a group but it kind of a pain to find a specific person. Its not a search engine type layout. And yeah to send someone a message you do have to join. There are a ton of networking sites avaliable but MySpace is the big one.
  • BG: Yeah, what wondergrl5 said. You set up an account (aka your MySpace page), and then next time you get into your page (you put in your username and password like you're checking your e-mail), you should receive friend requests from people who give you a picture of hot girls but who probably are pedophiles. Don't accept their requests! Meanwhile, you can check out other MySpace pages and if you like them there's a link where you can ask them to accept your friend request. It's that simple!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion